Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Fri May 13, 2011 7:15 pm
Hi All; If I posted this last night it isn't showing up. I probibly forgot to hit submit. lol Anyway the first pic is a floatie and swim ring I got on amazon.Image
Next is a Smurfette backback. Also from Amazon.
Next is a lunchbox also from amazon.
Next few pic's are items sent to me by a friend. Thanks Darrell.
Image[/img]
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri May 13, 2011 7:24 pm
Here are a few more pic's.
Image[/img]
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat May 14, 2011 5:52 am
The floaties actually make me wonder if there will be other items to come from this company that introduce the diffrent characters in the movie. The flotie say I'm Clumsy. The Pic's from inside the coloring book are for you Moey. :o I don't see them in these pics, but I also have 8 smaller Movie coloring books. The pic's are the same as these.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat May 14, 2011 5:57 am
Thank you, Bill :)

Still think the new look makes them look more like gnomes or the Disney dwarfs :-?

I can understand that they can't make the CGI figures smurfy..but I do wish they would have made the drawing more smurf like :o

Either way, it's good to see that they are promoting the movie pretty well :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Sat May 14, 2011 6:24 am
I still prefer the traditional Peyo smurfs but it's fantastic that the smurfs are being promoted so much. This could inspire a whole new generation of smurf collectors.

Thanks for showing your new stuff Bill :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Sat May 14, 2011 6:32 am
I know nothing, But my guess is that the Movie starts out with the normal cartoon Smurfs. Then they get transported through a portal in a water fall to NYC and become the movie style Smurfs. Then when they return to the village go back to the cartoon Smurfs.
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfyD » Sat May 14, 2011 11:09 am
Awesome stuff! Love it! But I thought the movie started out as a cartoon as well turns out that's not the case..It's Live-action. If you look REALLY hard in the background of ''A Very Clumsy Tale'' You can see a Smurf House. Also, if you watch this Sneak peek it shows the smurfs in their village being chased away by Gargamel and Azrael. Also, for those you that watch this sneak peek did any of you see Wild Smurf?

http://popcrush.com/katy-perry-smurfette-the-smurfs/[/url]

Postby bwalters » Sat May 14, 2011 11:43 am
I did see wild riding on feathers. And I guess your right, they are animated all the way and not cartoon. That was more or less a guess. And apperantly a bad one. :) :)
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login