Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 5

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:57 pm
baboune, those pictures aren't from a store, but from TOY FAIR 2010 (show that producents use to show and promote their new products, that then toy shops and companies can order once the product is available).

No ideia when they'll be out in stores.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:27 pm
Oh these are cute too! There's so much great new stuff out there at the moment!

Postby psiko » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:37 am
my greatest interest when I was young was my lego collection. I was buying smurfs since when I was 4, but lego was my biggest one. Now that I am grown up, I am a very big collector of smurfy item, and it is my biggest interest since when I was 16. Having those two interests combined together.. well, you cannot imagine how this makes me feel, how this makes me happy.
Those are great toys, they are of a very good quality, colourful and enjoyable. I hope this is not just a tease, for I am going to buy them all TWICE, one to open the boxes, the other for my collection.
I will start serving money from now on till the release on stores, I hope they will be released in Italy, but if not, I will buy them on line or on ebay :)

Postby bradley » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:26 am
Just noticed the website Toywiz has listings for pre-orders on these Mega Bloks Smurfs sets. Says ships July... so guessing these will be in American toy stores within the next few months if not already?

The Smurfs Mega Bloks Baker Smurf

The Smurfs Mega Bloks Harmony Smurf

The Smurfs Mega Bloks Lazy Smurf

The Smurfs Mega Bloks Papa Smurf

The Smurfs Mega Bloks Smurfette

The Smurfs Mega Bloks Smurf Buildable Carnival

Postby Pitufo » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:37 am
Nice items!!! :D :D :D :D

I only collect PVC smurfs, but these seems beautiful...
JOAQUÍN

Postby steveparkes » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:37 am
Crikey, more stuff to buy - my pockets are getting very empty LOL - thanks Bradley for the tip off :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Gerda » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:36 am
I've been checking stores for these but have not found anything yet. I'm guessing that in the next few months we will see a bunch of smurf stuff come out (just in time for christmas) :cheers: :cheers:
Oh and if the smurf movie produces as much merchandise as toy story did our wallets will be in a world of hurt :D
happily smurfing along

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 am
I don't care much for megablocks and their bricks, but those Smurfs look very cute. :D

Is it just me, or does Lazy look more like Grumpy??? :-?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Gerda » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:23 am
I
Is it just me, or does Lazy look more like Grumpy??? :-?
your right he does. maybe he is unhappy because he hasn't gotten enough sleep :)
happily smurfing along

Postby psiko » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:21 am
it seems that there are going to be 8 sets:
http://www.urban-collector.com/smurfs-collectibles.html
(they all have different megablok code on the boxes)
in november 2010..

Postby bradley » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:50 am
megablocks set selling on ebay.... from Canada.. again they get these toys like the play along toys that were never released anywhere else.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:36 pm
I hope these come out for Christmas...the carnival would make a great main gift for my daughter..... They lok like their about the size that other smurfs are and this would make a great center piece when she sets up her houses as a smurf village

Postby Gerda » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 am
It looks like thera are some instock already on amazon :-D fingers crossed these hit the stores soon
happily smurfing along

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:15 pm
hmmmm... looks like the carnival is going to be the hot item as Amazon says they only have five left.... $30 doesn;t seem too bad a price either. I like the pictures of the whole "village" they have on the box too.

Postby baboune » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:02 pm
Hi everybody!

I'm happy to report that the Mega Bloks Smurfs have landed in the province of Quebec, Canada!. I found these in a Walmart store...

I was able to get these sets
10713 - The Carnival
10709 - Papasmurf house
10707 - Smurfette house
10703 - Lazy smurf

From what I see on the back of the box, there seems to be 2 other sets

10702 - Baker smurf
10704 - Harmony smurf

These are all quite very nice for Mega Bloks.... Hope they land near your place soon!

Smurfy regards from Quebec, Canada

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:32 am
Are the figures about the size of the schleich pvcs?

Postby baboune » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:33 am
Hi,

The figures are much smaller than the regular PVC figures. They look in size the same as the 50th anniversary Albert Heijn promotional Dutch figures

Bye :cheers:

Postby Gerda » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:47 am
I just hope that does not mean they will only be available in canada, We never got the polly pockets that where released last year and those looked really cute. Could you tell us if the box is written only in english?
happily smurfing along

Postby baboune » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:53 am
Hi Gerda,

On the front of the box, it's only english, but on the back it's bilingual..french & english.

I'll try tonight to leave you some pictures.....

Time to go to work now! :(

Smurfy regards! :cheers:

Postby Lia » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 am
They are available in Dutch (online ) shops too.

Page 2 of 5

Login