Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 4

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:34 am
I daren't have him here. Too many inquisitive noses! :shock: I don't want him smurfed before his time. :eek:

Postby cal78 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:53 am
Don't worry About Vanity being smurfed, I have A contract With a Agency that clones smurf, named D&J hobby, and they have promised to Clone vanity as Long as is needed., also, Smurf fans would never do something like that.

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:06 am
Yeah, my hounds aren't "fans" in the truest sense of the word.... :o He's very welcome here and I shall try to prevent him from being smurfed most horribly. :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:39 pm
He will know how to survive pets by the time he gets to you, Hilary....If I know Mogli, he'll provide Vanity plenty of opportunity to practise his survival skills :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:11 pm
That's true Moey. I hadn't thought of that. If he can survive your cat then I'm sure he can cope with a few dogs! :) :-D

Postby cal78 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:43 pm
Hope Vanity, has been good on his trips, hope some pictures will come soon, going to the Cloning Place this weekend to get More, Also Tojo, have i Paid you for the Sockel, as i have you on two list here, One that i paid and one that i did not.

Postby Tojo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:51 pm
@Cal78 I've just checked my Paypal account but there's nothing there from you so it looks as though you haven't paid yet. There's no hurry though :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tojo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:59 pm
Where is Vanity at the moment by the way? I just checked your blog page but I couldn't work it out.

It's nice to see our town's shield on there :D Karben is a pseudo Stadt (town) really as Karben is in fact 7 villages which have joined together to become a town on paper. Each village is about 4km apart & there are still quite a few farmyards (even in the villages themselves not just between them) so it's quite idyllic.

Postby cal78 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:42 pm
Right Now, The Pictures are where he will be, I've sent Two Off so far, one to dyar and one to eggie, if im right, havent heard back from them or my friend in vegas, taking another Vanity to San francisco on Saturday, To Visit Castro St, The Golden Gate Bridge and The Dale Chihuly Exhibit at the DeYoung Museum in Golden Gate Park, then i'm sending him off to Tojo.

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:21 pm
The vanities are here as well -- as soon as we get some pics, he's off to Maureen and west to Australia :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby cal78 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:44 am
that seems fine by me.

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:33 pm
I finally have some pics to share when Vanity came to visit :D

Here's a few of them......

Bronze pig in Adelaide Mall

Visiting Adelaide, SA Museum

Monument at Glenelg, SA
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:43 pm
and some more...

Sorry, I'm not the best photographer...I couldn't manage to get the background in focus :)

Jetty at Glenelg, SA

Beach at Glenelg, SA

Glenelg

I'll send you a PM Cal to see where to send him next :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:28 pm
Lovely pictures, Rae :D

It's always nice to see pictures from all over the world :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby smurfieduck » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:11 am
Can Vanity come and stay with Denise and me? We would love to show him the various sights in London!! :cheers: :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:19 am
Fab pics Rae! :-D :-D

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:20 am
I love those photos of Adelaide Rae, they really brought back memories.

I don't remember the pig being there when I was there but I do remember there being lots of art in that street - I loved it. We went to Glenelg on the old tram which was fun.

Thanks for showing us some sunshine too :cheers: It's turned really chilly here with rain on & off :???: A lot of the hurricanes which hit the US then head out to the Atlantic & make their way to Europe where they then dump the remaining water on us :angry:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:48 am
Can Vanity come and stay with Denise and me? We would love to show him the various sights in London!! :cheers: :D
Hey Duckie,
I haven't heard from Cal yet and still have Vanity with me. I can ship him to you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:09 am
I haven't heard from him for ages either :-?

Postby Azrael » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:11 am
Can I have him when I start with the BBC in December? I'll give him backstage access? :D
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club
Page 2 of 4

Login