Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:49 am
Do you know, I am even dreaming about smurfs at the moment, my husband says I am turning blue.
Moved post from Ebay forum into different area.

Hi Karen

Your husband has cause for concern as turning blue is only the start. Wait to you start to lose your hair, a finger on each hand, your genitals and even nostrils and then start growing a blue appendage on your backside. I haven't been out for months except for that fancy dress party I went to which was kinda cool because I didn't have to pay for a costume hire and everyone thought mine looked the most real. The worst thing is you can't even fit into the larger mushroom houses so you don't feel like a real smurf in the village or a real human in the outside world. I now feel bluer than I look.

Just my thoughts from the village :(
Dyar

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:57 am
Once I was a person
But now I am a smurf
Now to tell my story
Re this extraordinary birth

It started in the morning
When my toes were turning blue
Caused chaos over lunchtime
Cos my lunch was changing too

My kids by this time were screaming
At the blue sandwiches and juice
They didn't like their mummy smurf
And decided to cut loose

They ran out through the door
And looked back at their house
But alas it was now a mushroom
And mummy was talking to a mouse!

They hid out in the garden
Waited to see what daddy would do
But alas when daddy came home from work
They screamed cos daddy was blue too!

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:36 am
I see you're further down road with your symptons Karen than you were letting on earlier. It's not so bad being blue.....better than green anyway.

Thanks for sharing the blue poem I really really enjoyed that and wasn't expecting it. I was just trying to come up with one myself but I feel it would be so inferior to the one that's here already. It's 1am here so I will get some sleep and see what I can come up with tomorrow. Maybe we should all post some smurfy poetry for a bit of fun and a good laugh.

Goodnight all and stay blue

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:53 pm
You guys :D :D :D :D :D :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:10 am
Hi Karen

I've been so busy lately so I apologise for not responding sooner. I have been having trouble coming up with any poems especially since yours was so good but I will give it a go now. I will focus on my smurf Syd but I don't know if anyone here is aware of who Syd is. Anyway here goes...

There once was a smurf called Syd
Who was sentenced Down Under with a bid.
Unemployed he was given a flag
And quickly transformed into an Aussie dag.
Rejected by every village Smurfette
Until his face appeared on the net.
With a thud, he became a stud
And now he gets Smurfettes galore!

Okay this isn't a masterpiece but I found it a lot harder than expected. If I think of something better I will let you know.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:21 am
Hey that's great! I just love hearing everyone's ideas. Are you going in for the competition? Do you want to make this your entry? If so I will move it to that section.

Silly poems have always rolled off the tip of my tongue ever since I was little, it's my crazy side! :D My favourite trick when I had an office job was to fax silly poems to people.

I love the Aussie feel to your poem, it's great! :-D

Karen

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:22 am
Oh and with the competition, it doesn't need to be a poem, it can just be a story if you prefer or a song even.

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:28 am
Hi Karen

I read about the comp after submitting this so I will see if I can come up with something a bit better. I like the name of the award.....Syd will be so proud of himself.....probably to the point of nausea. Still thanks for the name.

All the best

Dyar Dyar Pants on Fire :?

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:36 am
Dyar Dyar Pants on Fire
You are sooooo funny LOL LOL LOL :D :D :D
Page 1 of 1

Login