Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby André » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:19 am
Both your dog and the smurfs you won are lovely Staci!!! :D

I really hope they will show here also so I could give the machine a try??
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:20 am
The machines were not as difficult as others I have encountered in the past. I think it's because the smurfs hats were big enough that the claw coudn't drop it as easily. I think it only took me two tries to win the first smurf (Papa) and I got two sets with under $20 for the larger ones. I think for the smaller ones I spent under $15 - they were a bit harder to keep in the claw because they were smaller even though the claw was also smaller. But all in all, they were quite easy to retrieve from the machines. I hope these machines show up around the world so everyone can have a try at them :D It was a lot of fun too and I couldn't believe nobody was there nor did they want to win smurfs :shock:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby steveparkes » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:25 am
Congrats Staci, they look great. I hope they come to the UK :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby bradley » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:58 am
these photos on flickr

look at all those smurfs!

And who wouldn't want this giant smurf plush...

photos say this is at canada's wonderland (amusement park) outside of Toronto.

Postby Tojo » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:51 am
Those are great photos Brad!!! It'd be cool to come across stalls like that at the fairs here :-D
At the fair in our village last September you could win plush smurfs on the shooting stand. They were the Chinese fakes of the larger Jakks plushes. My daughter Sara won a Smurfette fo me :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tojo » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:53 am
@Staci: Congratulations on getting all of those sets :cheers: :-D
I don't think I'd have had the patience to stand there long enough to get the smurfs out :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 am
wow wow wow...I'm off to canada :) thanks for posting the photos Brad
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 am
I'd love to get that big one :gimme:

It reminds me of the giant Papa Plush I got as a kid at the Volksfest in Stuttgart. Mum won it for me when I was around 4 years old, and I remember holding on to it ever so tightly on the bus going home, with everybody around making jokes about us because Papa was just about as tall as me 8)

It was actually that Papa that started my smurf collection :cheers: He got lost in the big move to the US :(
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:47 pm
@Staci: Congratulations on getting all of those sets :cheers: :-D
Thanks Tojo! It got quite addictive though after I won the first Papa :-D

I would LOVE to win a giant smurf...how far a drive is it from Delaware to Toronto :) I've only flown there before...and I wouldn't want to buy an extra seat for my giant smurf!

Postby bradley » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:31 am
Saw this pic on flickr. Are these new plush in the skill testers. They are different & there is a baby smurf in there

Postby bradley » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:34 pm
anyone know where to buy those plush above & here below.. I see them on ebay expensive selling from Italy. There are different sizes. They have a Brainy & Vanity plush also.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby Wakko » Wed May 04, 2011 12:54 pm
I finally got two of these!

For those in the US with a Dave & Busters arcade, they have the mid-sized plushies (Papa, normal and Smurfette) for 650 tickets (if memory serves correctly).

I went on a Wednesday night, which is when games are half price. I bought $25 worth of games. By the time I'd run out of game credits, I had won enough tickets to buy two of them. Went home with a Papa and a normal, which my 2-year-old son instantly fell in love with!
Attachments
IMG_0718.jpg
Awww...
IMG_0718.jpg (75.36 KiB) Viewed 4916 times

Postby Tintin » Wed May 04, 2011 1:16 pm
Hi

Now that is a great picture !!!! :-D

Seems the smurf is in good hands ........

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu May 05, 2011 2:14 am
Awwww what a cute pic. :D

Postby bradley » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:46 am
Smurfs are now in the claw machines next to the cinema ill be seeing the smurf movie at this weekend. i stopped on the way home and wasted 10 dollars trying to win one. Almost got smurfette but she fell just before the drop shoot.. danm.. oh well. might have another go on the weekend. but these will be at the show in a few weeks so might as well buy them there.
Attachments
2011-08-22 16.53.33-1.jpg
2011-08-22 16.53.33-1.jpg (71.99 KiB) Viewed 4486 times

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:58 am
Those are really cute and that dog is adorable!! :D :D

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:46 pm
All the claw machines this year seem to be very dodgy....I have tried about 3 different machines at different locations and they all get the smurf but the claw is too weak to lift them. That is just wrong! :angry: I'm glad that Hershey Park last year had great machines that you could easily pick the smurfs up with!
Page 2 of 2

Login