Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby stampysmurf » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:02 pm
I went to the Kmart website to see if you could get the plushes online but they weren't available. But they did have a really cute knit smurf hat!
They also had theses orange plastic things (I have no idea what it is or what it's for) They say OEM Systems mudring (r - gang: two 1" & two 2" smurfs. Does anybody know what this is???? :-?

Postby bwalters » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:48 pm
Well StampySmurf; I think what you are describing are some kind of electric box for a light switch. I have seen those on that site and others too. They have nothing to do with Smurfs.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 am
Thanks Bill! I had no idea what they were!!! :)

Postby Gerda » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:06 am
asking the local electrician... (hubby) Technically it is an outlet device for data instalation, where different smurf tube gets put into. (smurf tube called that because it is the color of blue just like smurfs) different sized holes for different sized tubeing. So basicly this is a junction where wires get connected or hooked into wherever it needs to go.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:24 pm
Thanks for explaining Gerda! It's odd that they showed up with the smurf toys!

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 pm
We found those hats at Walmart last night too. My mom absolutely loved it so I had to give her mine :) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Wandy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:58 am
I found the knit hat at Spencer's.

Wandy :witch:

Postby gargysapprentice » Wed May 25, 2011 6:28 pm
I've been wanting a Gargamel plush FOR-EV-ER, but they cost so much on eBay. >_< I didn't really think to look anywhere else for one though, so I only have myself to blame. XD
Page 1 of 1

Login