Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 pm
Hi Everyone; About 8 months ago I posted that I was missing my Smurf with the Gargamel mask. Well tonight I was looking for my folding chair. When I found it, I opened it up to find him sitting in the seat, unharmed. Didn't really think anyone took it, no one really ever came into my house. At least not with out me. Not really sure how it got into that seat, unless I dropped it as I was packing things up.
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:16 am
That's funny Bill & I'm glad that he's finally turned up again :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:53 am
Glad you found him, Bill :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:39 am
If I remember correctly that chair sat next to the watch case that I kept that Smurf in. So I guess as I was pulling them out and boxing them up to move, I dropped it, and it fell in the chair.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:50 am
The same happened to me when I was clearing out my smurf room so it could become a little apartment for Granny. The smurf displays were hanging on the sleeper coach and some fell into the crack.

I found most of them by going over the coach but some hid between the coach and wall, and didn't appear until a few days later when Granny suddenly found them....Glad it was her who found them and not Mogli :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:09 am
Not going to say that I absolutly do not have a problem with Max as far as the PVC's are conserned. I have dropped a few and he would sniff them and just look at me. Now if it was a plush GAME OVER. I can't even hold one with out him jumping all over me trying to get it. I washed all his 7 Smurf plushes last week. If I give him one he will take it. Set it on the floor and come back for another. But If I give him a new one. He runs and plays with it for a few min then comes back for more. lol And god help me if I grab the quick stepping Smurf. Speaking of them I hear that TRU has them on sale for $5 something.
Mr Bill
Postby bwalters » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:28 am
Hi All; I was standing on the front porch watching Max run and bark at a train that was going by. I looked at the train and just as I did a car went by with a Smurf painted on it. I see a lot of cars go by with diffrent stuff painted on them, but first time for a Smurf. lol
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 am
Glad you found your missing smurf!
Page 1 of 1

Login