Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm
Hi All; I got four Smurf Lava lamps today. There are two styles I got two of each style. They are both working but it's hard to see the one on the right. The Lava or Wax is just starting to rise on the one on the left.
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:28 am
Hi Bill

Again congratulations with all the new finds.
The lamps are looking great !!!! :-D

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:34 am
Congratz!!! :cheerz: Love the lamps!!! :smitten:

Postby Michelle » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:14 am
great lamps, Bill!

I hope they will come out here in Belgium too.
Smurfy hugs
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Tojo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:24 am
Those lava lamps are really cool Bill :-D :-D :-D

I love lava lamps anyway & to see smurfy ones is great :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:07 pm
I have been wondering about shipping them overseas. They are fairly heavy with the water tank. Shipping might be pretty high. Don't know if anyone has lava lamps over there that are just plain lava lamps that you could have the base and top shipped really cheap, and just put the water section on them. I have a lava lamp that is really big compaired to them. Only thing is the tube is taped shut, and would have to be opened to remove the water tank. I got them from Amazon.com I don't know if they ship overseas.
Mr Bill

Postby Michelle » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:12 am
Indeed for shipping them overseas, it will be far to expensive. I'll just wait if they are coming here too. And if not, we always can see them at your pics!

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:10 am
Is that what you do Michelle? Wait for me to buy everything and post a pic so you don't have to buy it? :hug:
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login