Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Gerda » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:37 am
Looks like toys r us is getting all kinds of new smurf items in. I see they are rereleasing the old whirl a twirl smurf game they had out in the 80's. bit different style but the game looks the same.

heres a direct link to all the smurf stuff

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp ... =&view=all
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 am
Not too fussed about the lunch box kits (but who am I kidding..I will get them once they are on sale) but love the look of the games :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bradley » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:14 pm
so have the movie toys hit TRU stores in America yet??? must be any day now surely? If the website says in store with the plush

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:11 pm
I keep checking but haven't seen them yet....you think they would try to get the product in the store a few weeks before the movie... most summer movies had the product in the store more than a month before (transformers, Green Lantern. Thor, etc;)... the interesting thing is from toyfair it looked like smurfs was going to have a bigger merchandise push than any of these (which I thought was odd)

Postby Gerda » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:12 pm
haven't seen no movie stuff in the stores yet. But I'm guessing next week as surely two weeks before a movie comes out is not asking too much. I tell you one thing though, everytime I walk into a store and see shelves and shelves of the cars 2 and transformers merchandise I think to my self (and tell anyone who will listen) that soon those shelves will be filled with smurfs :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:
happily smurfing along

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:43 pm
I hope your right. It seems smurfs is coming at an interesting time where interest in other summer flicks will have died down...

Postby bradley » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:50 pm
just noticed some of the movie figures listed on ebay today... dont tell the boss i'm on ebay looking at smurfs at work, lol. The seller is in Virginia, America. Unless they bought whole sale online. So they must be on the way to toy stores though. These look strange with the clear blue plastic figures??? whats up with that...

Postby Gerda » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:26 am
star wars toys had those clear figures in them too, guess someone figures they look cool. :-?
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:09 am
Does anybody have any pictures of the figures?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 am
there are a couple sets on ebay under 3d smurf figures. Way way way over priced :shock:
happily smurfing along

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 pm
Are those clear ones exclusives or chase figures? We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:39 pm
I can't check Toys R us in Chattanooga until next weekend, but just got the word that the Toys R Us in Delaware now has a lot of smurfs and smurfy items in store :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Wandy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 am
Hi
I went to the store today and I found a few things
and when you buy one backpack you get free one lunch kit. :D
matching the bp.

Wandy :witch:

Postby Gerda » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:14 pm
wandy,
Is it all the same stuff they have online or are there more things in the store not shown on there site? I've been debating getting the back packs as I think they are a bit overpriced :-?
happily smurfing along

Postby Wandy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 pm
Hi Gerda
All the things That I saw is the same stuff they have online.
also they have the Mega Bloks. The bp is $14. 99 and the lunch kid
is free when you buy the bp. The lunch kid is $9.99 so.... is not
bad the all :cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:32 pm
I saw these plush (three different sizes), I didn't look for the backpacks or lunchboxes

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Wandy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:04 pm
I didn't see those cylinder or the movie plush at the store I went, :angry: but I like a lot those cylinders. Have to make a trip to the other store. Thanks Maureen :-D

Postby Gerda » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:16 pm
Goes to show you how little I paid attention.. I thought the two packs I bought where the same as I intended to grab one for me and sean, but no, guess they are different. I blame it on smurf overload.
happily smurfing along

Postby bradley » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:22 am
thanks for the pics! 3 different sized plush! oh cool! The plush ones will be my first purchases. I'll probably wait for the figures to come out here in September... The tube figures look great.

So 3 different size plush? So the smaller ones are the beanie sized ones... so the 2nd size ones how big are they? And I can't wait to grab the jumbo size smurfette and clumsy.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:10 am
I haven't picked them up yet, but Stace did and she sent me this picture...hope it helps :D
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (33.35 KiB) Viewed 2655 times

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 2

Login