Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 am
Just spent the last hour playing the smurf dance party game with my daughters...very fun...all the songs are redone as smurf words everything (SOme I've never heard). There is a story mode but we'll wait until we see the movie.
Attachments
worldtravel2 012.jpg
worldtravel2 012.jpg (50.66 KiB) Viewed 1838 times

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:53 pm
Looks fun! :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:26 pm
Looks like fun...can't wait to get mine and dance with the smurfs :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:50 pm
Hi

Normaly i play firstperson shooters, but i don't think there is going to be one with the smurfs..................
So there is nothing left for me to start dancing :eek:
That's going to be a big challange :)
And i mean real big :D

Tintin

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:52 pm
That looks like a fun game!

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 pm
They really have a lot of uniquely smurfy songs on here.... I wonder if any of them are from the movie (the remake of walk this way is also the sound at build a bear)

Postby Gerda » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:20 pm
Did this get released earlier? I had it in my mind that it was coming out only a few days before the movie :-? Guess I was mistaken.
It does look like fun, i'm going to send robert out tomorrow to try and pick it up along with the ds game. If anyone knows good lottery numbers let me know as i'm going to need a BIG win to cover my smurf spending :) :)
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:01 pm
Hey Gerda; I get a daily email telling me the lotto numbers for tomorrow. Want me to give them your email so they can send this junk to you instead. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:07 pm
Gerda, it was in the Target ad this week. I thought it was next week too until I saw that. It was only 27 bucks which surprised me for a new game. BTW I bought the last copy at my target...is it just me or does it seem like everyone is jumping on the Smurf bandwagon lately...not a bad thing mind you as it means they'll make more smurf stuff because it sells.

Postby bwalters » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:23 pm
I have really alway thought that everyone was on the Smurf band wagon. Especally with the Target $1 items. Thats Why I pretty much bought out every store I went to. They were just a little too expensive on the two packs and houses, but when they put them on sale I bought out two stores. Now I feel like I'm buying the rest of the world. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:47 am
Thanks Bill for the offer, but if it means sorting through even MORE emails i'll pass :)

I tend to through out the ads from papers as it tempts me too much into buying, but I suppose if smurfs are going to be in there I better pay attention. i'm sending my shopper out today and he will see what he can get. I think too everyone is on the band wagon, not sure if it is a good thing, I suppose if every true smurfer gets there fair share first and then we leave the rest for the non smurfers then it's all good. I know build a bear was crazy and a bunch of people where picking up the smurfs, and even when nicoli went running through the mall with his smurf hat on we got lots and lots of people asking about it all happy to see smurfs. So hopefully it's a good sign that more smurf stuff comes out and dare I say it... a second smurf movie :cool:
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login