Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 pm
Nothing different than others found but I did find the playsets. Bought the bridge because it was the only way to get the Grouchy figure. The bridge fits in well with my daughters Smurf village anyways.
Attachments
bridge.jpg
bridge.jpg (41.82 KiB) Viewed 2234 times

Postby Tintin » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Hi

I think you will have a very happy daughter :-D

Tintin

Postby Wandy » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 pm
How many are they? (playsets)

Wandy :witch:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:03 pm
The only ones I saw were the Bridge and Papa's lab.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:34 pm
Great to see they are out now....how much are they at Toys R Us?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 pm
The odd thing is they didn't have a price in the computer...they called severalom area stores and couldn't find one but the manager said they would go with $20 and if it was wrong I could get a price adjustment later... btw it does not say Toys Rus exclusive on like the figures did... my theory is the exclusive figures are the assortment with the clear ones in. I hope that is the case as Toys R Us is not always the cheapest and two packs were 8 bucks.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:48 pm
Awesome price...I saw them online (think it was the Entertainment something site) for around $50 and thought that was way too much for them.

Did you unpack them? If so, can you post a picture of the bridge and smurfs? I am really tempted to buy these, but would like to see what they look like first, as I doubt I will get the other 3 D smurfs Toys R Us has...
Never thought I'd say this, but there is so much out right now, I have to let some of them go and not buy them..can't afford all of it and don't have the room either :eek:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:56 pm
I'll try to get a picture tomorrow...one of the reasons I took a picture of the back of the box is because I opened it already.... if you look closely at the picture my Grouchy is outside....the Movie Smurfs are a little bigger than your typical Schleich Smurf...their ok but I don't see them being a big part of my collection.. I got Gutsy and Grouchy the only ones I wanted... My daughter of course wants them all... I'm hoping the McDonalds Smurfs are a size that fits in a little better with the Schleich and Jakks Smurfs in my collection

Postby Gerda » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 pm
Very nice playset. Your daughter sounds like quite the little collector already, carefull you may have to start buying two or three of everything pretty soon :)
happily smurfing along

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:24 pm
tell me about it.... she takes good care of her toys for the most part but not so much with her little Sister (almost two...who calls them LaLas btw)...anyways here is a pic of the set and some schleich and Jakks Grouchies thrown in for size comparison.
Attachments
bridge2.jpg
bridge2.jpg (51.24 KiB) Viewed 2142 times

Postby Tintin » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:35 pm
Hi

Now 3 grouchies together, that's going to be fun ...... or :eek:

Tintin

Postby Wandy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:39 pm
I like a lot the bridge playset :D :-D
is nice :)

Wandy :witch:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:00 pm
Hey good news...went into toys r us the sets are actually $15.00 so i got a price adjustment of $5 on it.... makes the papa lab more tempting.... I really wish we had room to set up a real Smurf village in my house :) Righte now this all on a child level shelf in the living room.

Postby Gerda » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:53 pm
Hey good news...went into toys r us the sets are actually $15.00 so i got a price adjustment of $5 on it.... makes the papa lab more tempting.... I really wish we had room to set up a real Smurf village in my house :) Righte now this all on a child level shelf in the living room.
that is good news!! :-D
happily smurfing along

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:09 pm
I might have to take a trip to Toys R Us after the movie! :)
Page 1 of 1

Login