Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm
Hi All; I got a box of stuff from TRU today. Some of these items might already be on here.
The first pic is the escape from Gargamel playset, and 4 benies Smurfette, Gutsey, Papa, and Clumsey. The second pic is a Smurf bed tent and two Grab em's 4 packs. The last pic is just a better pic of the Grab em's. Box for the tent kind of got damaged by the Escape from Gargamel playset.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:57 pm
The playset seems bigger than expected

Postby bwalters » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:05 pm
It is big. It's about a foot and a half square and 4 inches thick. And heavy. For those of you who don't know what a foot and a half is thats 18 inches. Oh Wow Smurfs on America's got tallent. Pretty neat.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:47 pm
hmmm ...might be my daughters birthday present.... just what need more smurf playsets :)

Postby bwalters » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:20 pm
Well if you want something for her birthday. Here you go.
First pic is the lamp that comes with the tent.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:53 pm
nice.

Postby bwalters » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:55 pm
I got a huge box from build a bear workshop. I was kind of trying to inventory everything. I could not find the 2 in one sound thing. I looked through all 5 boxes that were in there twice. Finally I found it inside Clumsey. I guess they just picked one of the Smurfs I got and put it inside. Now where the heck to put all this stuff. And a harder question How do I take pic's of the plush with Max. If he even knew I had them he would be fighting me now. I will wait until he goes outside and see what I can do.
Mr Bill

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:56 pm
Still tentatively searching for that Smurf tent Bill........I think the Lochness Monster would be easier to find for me at the moment.....actually I wouldn't be surprised if the Lochness Monster & Big Foot are camping out in the Smurf tent and that's why it's been impossible for me to find.

The search continues......and I just set a trap with those Smurf Cookies :D

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:58 pm
Uh-oh....I just caught a Gerda in the trap. She didn't try to eat the cookies.....but she wasn't willing to let go of them either. She just kept mumbling "Smurf Smurf Smurf gotcha".

Dyar

PS: I might have to start calling you Gerdamel......then again, if Gargamel was as dedicated in hunting Smurfs as you are, then I'm sure he would of eaten them all by now.......maybe Smurf cookies are the perfect compromise for that evil old wizard......this way he can have his Smurf and eat it too.
Page 1 of 1

Login