Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:12 am
Ok so the smurfs movie wont be as big as cars or transformers but could you show the little guys a bit of respect. Went to target today after the online said they should have the smurf stuff out and was told they could be sold starting the 31'st. They had nothing out yet, and all it will get is an end cap (small stand at the end of an isle) I did get the stuff out of the back so at least there is that. But then I go to walmart to ask if possibly they have something.. noooo. wont get anything either acording to the guy. See I think it's a big mistake not to sell more things. As I went to build a bear this weekend they already sold out of the smurf figure and only had a handfull of smurfette left and it seems to me like they are doing pretty good on selling stuff. Mind you i'm sure i'm responsible for some of the stores low shelf count but still People besides me want there smurfs and to not have anything on the shelves is a disgrace
Ok. deep breath.. time to calm down... i'm good.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 am
I actually think that more stuff will be coming out. I think the success of the movie has surprised a lot of people and once the sequel (which apparently is in the works already) will come out, all of the big stores will jump on the bandwagon.

Christmas promises to be very expensive :shock: and smurfy :smurf:

Personally, I am running out of money, so I am kind of unsmurfy in that I am glad not more is out yet...I would not be able to afford my house if it was :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 am
Thanks for making me think of the bright side. I have actually passed up a few things already just because of money being tight and not to mention everything has to be bought in doubles thanks to Sean.
happily smurfing along

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:30 am
Build a bear was sold out here (of course ours is across from a movie theater)... Toys r us seems to have the most promise of smurf items coming in. Target seems to be a good place to go to get the grab em single packs though (or the smaller play sets) Hopefully they will get the second series and such (I hope they make narrator Smurf somewhere here) Toys R us has sales this week (and freebies with $25 purchase We're getting some price adjustments on things) I can't afford all this smurf stuff

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:04 pm
I know Bill found some stuff at Marshall...I went today and found a hopball or whatever it's call. Only one left and the only smurf item...it's good to see smurf stull sell out :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 pm
Wow Toysrus was picked over today.... mostly schleich figurines sold out though (which makes since because until Yesterday 1 schleich was alot cheaper than buying a two pack of movie smurfs)....good to see and since they sold out of schleich's maybe they will get the schleich movie smurfs in since I have not got these yet (I don't like buying off the internet unless I have too)
Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 pm
As I went to build a bear this weekend....
I thought you were actually building a bear on the weekend....I had to read that line twice......feel free to poke my head with that stick G Smurf :o

We went to Marshall's this afternoon and picked up a bunch of Smurfy stuff in the toy section including a Baseball Bat with ball, Catching mit with ball, Ten pin bowling set, hop ball (one red & one blue), and a football.

Thank you Bill & Moey for the tip :D

Dyar

Postby Gerda » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:52 am
I can't seem to find a marshalls store anywhere near me :-? Guess my mcdonalds is sold out of the smurfs except for the smurfette and papa.
It is great to hear they are selling out, gives me hope that someone will wake up and send us more smurf goodies. I see too that they are selling on ebay like hot cakes. build a bears are going for $100 :shock: told the boys to treat theres like it is made out of gold
happily smurfing along

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:59 am
TJMaxx somtimes carries the same stock as Marshalls..... wish I would of picked up the build a bear smurfs but we have so many stuffed smurfs already

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:51 pm
TJMaxx somtimes carries the same stock as Marshalls.....
Thanks for The tip, Tracker! They do carry the same line and are owned by the same company :D

Bill, what items did you find? So far we found a golf set in addition to what Dyar listed above. Just wondering if there are more sporting sets made that we didn't find yet :D
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login