Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:23 pm
I normally don't like the smurf plushes, but love the jumbo ones that are available right now....With all the new stuff coming out (off which I had originally said I won't get much off :o but somehow ended up with quite a bit off :-D ) it's harder and harder to find room for everything..and most is piling up in boxes.

However, I can't help but had to find room for the jumbo smurfs in my office..so here they are..behind my desk..between my cassette tape rack and office shelf :cheers:

I promise to find a better place for them once my house no longer holds three households but only two 8)
Attachments
Office Smurfs.jpg
Office Smurfs.jpg (39.17 KiB) Viewed 877 times
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:27 pm
Cute...I am getting quite tired of stuffed smurfs myself.... my kids seem to love them but any time I buy any for myself they wind up in the chilodren's beds.... I do want a bean bag Gutsy. The large ones are nice but where to put them.

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:28 pm
Those are cute! I'm having a hard time resisting all this movie stuff also! :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login