Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Vinniej » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:29 am
Long time ago I had read that there will be a new smurf catalogue very soon. Does anyone knows when they will bring it out? Are there soms developments?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:57 am
A few years ago, there were a lot of rumors but they have since died down...I don't think a new catalog in book format is coming out any time soon :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Vinniej » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:39 pm
A few years ago, there were a lot of rumors but they have since died down...I don't think a new catalog in book format is coming out any time soon :-?
Ah oke, so that's the reason I couldn't find anything about it! In the past I had read something there were problemen with IMPS. I hope it will be availeble very soon, but you don't think so....

Postby Tintin » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:14 am
Hi

To be honost, i don't think there will be another cataloge coming out.
There are a lot of smurfs that were not suppose to appear on the market, like the Muster, Rohling, Fake smurfs............... at least i think.
I guess IMPS or Schleich don't want them in the books.

Tintin

Postby Vinniej » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:31 am
Hi

To be honost, i don't think there will be another cataloge coming out.
There are a lot of smurfs that were not suppose to appear on the market, like the Muster, Rohling, Fake smurfs............... at least i think.
I guess IMPS or Schleich don't want them in the books.

Tintin
Hmm, that should be very bad news if that is true! Maybe that is also the reason that the previous catalogs were very tiny with all the variations etc.

Postby lobo » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 am
Well,
I´m happy to say that I don´t need any new catalogue with all the excelent work André, Lia and Tintin have made for our Variations section with all kind of info and pictures.
Thanks again, guys !!!

Carlos.

Postby Tintin » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:43 am
Hi Lobo

That's waaaay to much credit for me, but thanks :-D
Hopefully one day Andre start with the next one so we can finish our own cataloge :D

Tintin

Postby André » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:17 pm
Yes Frank,

we must continue soon. And as you know I can´t do it without everybodys help!! :D :cheers:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Tintin » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:29 pm
Hi Andre

Well everybody is right here :-D
I am sure you got some help from a lot of people.
But i think we are all waiting for you making a start :D
Since you always did that.....................

Tintin

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:56 pm
There aren´t any smurfy webs/forums where people is alwasy ready to share info as we all do here
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:16 pm
Carlos, I completely agree..I am not even sure anymore where my DSK is since we got Andre start our and then his online catalog :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login