Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby JamieD » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:44 pm
I found a candle today that's just been traveling around with my husband for who knows how long - certainly longer than the 7 yrs we've been married. It's a 2 inch high deep purple mushroom swirled with other "tie-dye" type colors...psychedelic, man. :)

Needless to say, I promptly dusted it off and added it to my smurf shelves, where it looks quite at home. Which made me think of all the lovely glass and metal 'shrooms I've seen over the years...

Is there anyone else here who collects mushrooms just to go with your smurfs? Aside from the mushroom houses, I mean... ;)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:15 pm
I don't ..because smurf collecting pretty much takes up all of my money..besides smurfs I love buying DVDs..which also is not very cheap at times.

but..I live in the woods..and have lots of natural mushrooms around me...and sometimes take my smurfs to a field trip..aka mushroom trip...does this count? :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:21 pm
I bought a salt an pepper set of mushrooms one blue and one red awhile back. Plus I just bought the series of tynies that have the mushrooms in it. Other than that no.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am
I live in an apartment but every time at the store and see Mushrooms for Gardens (especially if they are houses) I think how if I had a garden I would set it up with a Smurf theme. SO yeah I'd buy mushrooms if I could do some sort of Smurf display with them. But I don't buy them right now.

Postby Tintin » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:45 am
Hi

No i got to many hobby's already, so i stick to smurfy mushrooms only :-D

Tintin

Postby JamieD » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:36 pm
I bet your smurfy visits to the woods are fun, Maureen!

A smurf-themed garden display would be most excellent, I think. With big, colorful solar-powered mushrooms to light it up. :D

I have plenty of collections going on...but I'm not going to promise I'll be able to pass up good mushrooms when I come across them. I have...impulse control issues at times. LOL Thank goodness I don't care for offline shopping, and am usually looking for specific things online...

(you know, like those cute little mushroom lamps my hubby saw the other day...would give a little more light to the cabinet, you know...) ;)

Postby Gerda » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:34 pm
I bought a salt an pepper set of mushrooms one blue and one red awhile back. Plus I just bought the series of tynies that have the mushrooms in it. Other than that no.
I have to laugh because a few years ago I did the same thing and bought a set of these, they are sitting on my stove. I do also have some mushroom pencil sharpeners and a mushroom light that I bought because they reminded me of smurf houses. So I can see collecting mushrooms as well.
happily smurfing along

Postby JamieD » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:01 pm
So far, I've been good. I promise nothing though... LOL
Page 1 of 1

Login