Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri May 04, 2012 5:34 am
I have to admit I feel a bit left out...since I don't have gotten them yet :(.

Admittingly, due to other issues, I knew I'd be one of the last to get them this year so I am fine with that..but I was curious who already got them on here and what you think of them :-D

After seeing them, which is your first favorite one?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri May 04, 2012 5:38 am
I feel you on that. :hug: I guess I have to wait until next month. I have been very busy lately and still there's a lot to do. :(

Postby Smurf1303 » Fri May 04, 2012 6:12 am
I have then and love them :-D

Javalin, Shotput, Aerobic Smurfette and Medal are lovely models

Only disappointment was sprinter and swimmer and key 8/10 is very good.

After last year when I felt really cheated faith in Schleich much restored

Postby Tommo » Fri May 04, 2012 9:33 am
I received my 2 box sets today :-D I'll wait a few months until I buy them individually though. :D

Postby Tintin » Fri May 04, 2012 11:16 am
Hi

No i am afraid i have to wait ................... :-?

Tintin

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri May 04, 2012 2:45 pm
Not yet, haven´t even spotted then yet. :(
But looking forward to! :-D
These are undoubtedly the best set Schleich has come up with in several years! Only ruined by reusing molds/postures... would have been more fun to have even slightly different posing for these figures... For the sprinter, it could have been the "Get ready!" stands instead of the "Get set!", for the diver same thing or with arms forward half way into the diving (with the base, could have been heavy enough to balance the figure there...)
But I'll survive am sure, and at least theres a little difference (and not just new paint job), even if so very slight...
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby bradley » Sat May 05, 2012 2:19 am
no, I don't have my set yet either. Hopefully they are in the post and on their way :D

Postby Tojo » Sun May 06, 2012 4:07 pm
I've had a look for them in Frankfurt but haven't found any yet. I have however received the 3 smurfettes & the medal smurf from the BSCC together with the limited postcard so I'm very happy. I've just got to find the rest now...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Wakko » Tue May 08, 2012 6:26 am
I found these this past weekend at Browseabout Books in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

Normally, I only collect the "named" Smurfs, as in "regular" Brainy, Papa, Hefty, Smurfette, etc. So I guess most of you wouldn't consider me much of a collector at all, since regulars are few and far between anymore. (I only got Clumsy and Gutsy from last year's new figures.) My collection consists only of Brainy, Grouchy, Vanity, Smurfette, Jokey, and Harmony from that regulars wave that came out a few years ago, as well as Chef, Handy, Papa, and Hefty.

ANYWAY... since I am a weightlifter myself, I broke my own rule and bought the weightlifter Smurf from the newest wave. (Oh, I also have the bodybuilder Smurf in my collection for the same reason.) Am I missing any other bodybuilding/weightlifting Smurfs?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue May 08, 2012 6:37 am
Not sure if you would consider him a weightlifting smurf...he is one of the first ones that came out in the 70s

the other one I can think of is this one

There is also this super smurf (with loose accessories)

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Wakko » Thu May 10, 2012 1:08 pm
Thanks, Maureen! I need those three!

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri May 11, 2012 3:13 am
I'm still looking for these. I was hoping toys r us would get them but they seem to have cut back on a lot of schleich stuff. There doesn't seem to be anywhere else in these parts that sells them...though I'm going to Texas this Summer and have a couple ideas of where to look there. I do hate to buy smurfs online (I'm picky about paint aps and don't like not being able to see the smurf in person and I don't like having to pay extra for shipping)

Postby Tintin » Fri May 11, 2012 10:39 am
Hi Tracker

I know what you mean :D
Today i bought the new ones, but no special boxes ........ yet.

No paint errors either :???:
But i am not giving up, one day i will find one :-D

Tintin

Postby smurfowen » Mon May 14, 2012 1:36 pm
Hi Tracker

I know what you mean :D
Today i bought the new ones, but no special boxes ........ yet.

No paint errors either :???:
But i am not giving up, one day i will find one :-D

Tintin
they are out there
Attachments
IMG_3041 - Copy.JPG
IMG_3041 - Copy.JPG (69.79 KiB) Viewed 3464 times
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby smurfowen » Mon May 14, 2012 1:56 pm
I have got mine x2 sets
1st set bought through www.britishcollectorsclub.com
2nd set bought at Mimi Fifi in London. www.mimifif.com

I love them.

My favourite since Schleich press released was Shotputter and now that i have him he is still my favourite.

Little dissapionted in sprinter, because of his size. He seems to be a little smaller than the original regular smurfs.
Secondly. I kinda miss Papa Smurf not been in the set... They could of left out one of the smurfettes and rather made a papa smurf ''Olympic'' Officail / Judge. Or even Papa with a start off gun or papa with a time keeper watch. well we all can dream.

P.S> Just to also mention.... If you look at the catalogue numbers of the smurf, we missing ''inbetweener''

20734 Brainy from movie
20735 [size=18]MISSING[/size]
20736 Swimmer
20737 Weightlifter
20738 Beech Volleyball Smurfette
20739 Relay runner Smurfette
20740 Gymnast Smurfette
20741 Sprinter
20742 Shotputter
20743 Show Jumper
20744 Javelin
20745 Winner
Attachments
2B1E4642DAF10F9EA37385E8C5F01DEB178.jpg
2B1E4642DAF10F9EA37385E8C5F01DEB178.jpg (73.45 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
2B1E4642DAF10F9EA37385E8C5F01DEB177.jpg
2B1E4642DAF10F9EA37385E8C5F01DEB177.jpg (69.18 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Tommo » Mon May 14, 2012 2:06 pm
I agree, a papa smurf official would have been good, even if they had to make it a set of 11.

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon May 14, 2012 3:19 pm
Since Schleich forgot 20735, we could maybe convince our Steve to make Papa for the set. ;)

I already see him, with a starter gun pointing at the air and a little red flag coming out of it with the word "GO!" in white. :-D :-D And he could have a stop watch on the other hand. ;)

@smurfowen: Andre has already answered that mystery here: http://forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.p ... 088#183088 :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tintin » Tue May 15, 2012 8:52 am
Hi Owen

Very nice painterror !!! :-D
Congrats :D

Tintin

Postby André » Tue May 15, 2012 10:57 am
Hi all and especially Frank,

I got a painterror already!! :lol:

The rider without his pockets painted. :)
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby bradley » Tue May 15, 2012 4:07 pm
My set arrived last Thursday! Very happy with this years set :)
Page 1 of 2

Login