Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tintin » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:25 am
Hi

We already got a golden medal :-D

Congratulations Marianne Vos :cheers:

Tintin
Attachments
golden medal.jpg
golden medal.jpg (80.67 KiB) Viewed 2985 times

Postby Tommo » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 am
Welll done :-D . My fiancee and I saw them all cycle past in Twickenham. :)

Postby Tintin » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:46 am
Hi Tommo

I wish i could have been there............. :-D

Tintin

Postby Wandy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 am
:party: :smurfwave: :cheer:
:congrats: :congrats:

Wandy :witch:

Postby Tintin » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:38 am
And we have another gold medal ..................
No swimming smurfette so no picture :-?

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:45 am
:congrats:

I am really upset with the American coverage...we don't see anything live (except for cycling, Tennis, and some ballgames like beach volleyball :o ) even though NBC is showing nothing but the Olympics. The interesting things we do see (swimming, gymnastics, track & field) we don't see live.

I found some live streams over the computer and I am watching it via the BBC or Canadian TV. You gotta do what you gotta do :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:21 am
It's on all the time here in Germany.

Sara atayed on in England for another week after we returned to Germany & she went to London with my parents & my sister. While there they went on the London Eye & they could watch the beach volleyball tournament taking place from up above. Sara took lots of photos of the mascots which are all over London too.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tintin » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:52 am
Hi

And we got another one :-D
Congratulations Dorian van Rijselberghe !!! :D

The Dutch are doing better then i expected.

Wow sorry to hear Maureen, but here it's just the other way around.
All channels we have Sports, Olympics, sports and sports :D

Tintin
Attachments
gold again.jpg
gold again.jpg (81.38 KiB) Viewed 2872 times

Postby André » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:33 am
Congrats Frank!! :cheers:

We also managed to get a gold today after 3 silver medals. Really close ones.

We had a real close one in the individual eventing. With no errors in the last course swedish rider Algotsson would win the gold medal. On the last fence she made a small error and Germany won the gold medal. :banghead:

Then a even a closer one. The womens Triathlon. After 2 hours swimming, cycling and running the swedish girl lost by 0,009 of a second. :banghead: I did not know that was possible. :lol: The camera showed the swiss girl was first but that was so close. NINE THOUSANDTHS OF A SECOND!!! So at that point I did not think we would win any golds this olympics.

But today the swedish boat in the Men´s Star race won the gold. I thought the were sailing for the silver medal but, luckily for us the britains watched the brazilians( first and second before the medal race) and seemed to forget that there was a slight chance for the swedes to get the gold. If Sweden won the last race Great britain had to finish on seventh place or worse. Sweden won and after a very close finish great britain finished on eight place.

YES!!! :aargh: Finally!! Did not expect it though with the big difference to the leading british boat. :-? :-D

Frank, we also have almost only olympic sports on the tellie. I love it!!! :-D :-D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Tintin » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:44 am
Hi Andre

Congrats with the gold, but i think all sporters who are in the Olympic tournement deserve credits :-D

All respect for them :D

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:30 pm
I am sorry if I was misleading.

NBC is bringing Olympic coverage 18 hours a day..but they don't bring the things that interest me live...instead they are showing the ballgames live in the afternoon and bring swimming, diving, track&field in the eveing when it's no longer live.

I am watching the Olympics live via a livestream of the BBC or a Canadian TV station..and then watch NBC in the evening to see how the Americans did. It works out although it's a shame that NBC can't bring the interesting things live instead of leaving them for primetime.

BTW...a huge congratulations to Team GB for this awesome weekend when it's raining British medals :cheers:

I am completely hooked on the Olympics..especially since I am off until Aug 14th :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:32 pm
Even the smurfs have their Olympic games right now

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tojo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:48 pm
BTW...a huge congratulations to Team GB for this awesome weekend when it's raining British medals :cheers:
It certainly has been a great weekend for us :-D Go Team GB, go!!!

The Germans on the other hand have been doing miserably compared with their usual standard. In the swimming & equarian disciplines they've been useless...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tintin » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:45 pm
Hi

Well to enter the games is already a great achievement Tojo.
My respect for all who enter the games.

And today the Dutch have another winner.

Epke Zonderland ..............what a great performance in gymnastics he made.

Tintin
Attachments
20745.jpg
20745.jpg (33.49 KiB) Viewed 2801 times

Postby Tintin » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:27 am
Hi

Congratulations to the lady's hockey team....... Gold !!!

And the men are still in it for gold to ................... :D

Tintin
Page 1 of 1

Login