Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurf1968 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:50 am
Hello,

my family and me are working on a database for my smurf collection with all datas and pictures of every smurf..... I know this will be a big project for over 1600 smurf-items but my husband and my children will help :D .

And this database should be the base for my own smurfy homepage.... next year - I hope. I'm thinking about the name of the homepage and a read that some words are legally protected by Schleich, peyo or whoever.....

Is someone here who knows the the "rules" or have a link where I could inform me? I know that smurf, Schlumpf and so on is not allowed..... but that is it. I considered to write an email to Schleich or is this the wrong way...... maybe I'm to carfeful :-?

Thank you
Best regards from Germany

Stefanie

:D If you find some grammatical and orthographical mistakes (and I´m sure, you'll find a lot), you are allowed to keep them :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:18 am
you should be ok as long as you do not put anything related to the word smurf in any language in it :D

As far as I know, none of us who have a website ever contacted Imps/Lafig (they hold the copyright to the smurfs) to ask for permission for a name of our website.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurf1968 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:08 am
Thank you Maureen for the really fast answer. :D
Best regards from Germany

Stefanie

:D If you find some grammatical and orthographical mistakes (and I´m sure, you'll find a lot), you are allowed to keep them :D
Page 1 of 1

Login