Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bat2000 » Sat May 04, 2013 5:44 am
Samurai Sword Smurf
Vicar Papa Smurf
Milkman Smurf
Eskimo Smurf
British Royal Guard Smurf
A Smurf from the Victorian era
Jackhammer Smurf (I own a Jackhammer Goofy figure which looks good)
Granny Smurf in a Rocking Chair Knitting (a Super Smurf)
Bank Robber Smurf
Phantom Of The Oprea Smurf

Anyone have their own 10 Smurfs they would like to see?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat May 04, 2013 1:32 pm
Honestly, I would love for them to go back producing "smurfy" smurfs again, for example smurfs based on the comics and cartoon series
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby paolo » Sat May 04, 2013 3:18 pm
Honestly, I would love for them to go back producing "smurfy" smurfs again, for example smurfs based on the comics and cartoon series
I couldn't agree more: this year's movie set has two non-smurfs, gargamel and azrael and only three smurfs (that aren't really the orginal comic books smurfs)...
:x

Postby Dutchsmurf » Sat May 04, 2013 4:43 pm
They indeed need to go back to the 'smurfy smurfs'.

The ten smurfs bat2000 suggested, would be VERY nice (just thinking about an eskimo smurf already made me smile), here's a small list of smurfs I would like to see:

Viking smurf(s),
Circus smurfs (clowns, acrobats, supersmurf stuntman (a smurf in a canon), complete with a -fat- circus owner with red suit and a big moustache :) )

And last but not least, a police set of smurfs, with thiefs, police-officers etc.
Little blue guys for the win!

Postby SmurfeeJo » Mon May 06, 2013 1:18 am
All of the above for me. I like all of your ideas.

Just imagine if we all worked in Schleich's design department - now that would be a fabulous job and career. :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon May 06, 2013 1:58 am
@Dutchsmurf: A viking smurf exists already. :D

2.0430 Viking Smurf
Attachments
20430_viking_small.jpg
20430_viking_small.jpg (6.3 KiB) Viewed 3865 times

Postby Dutchsmurf » Wed May 08, 2013 3:18 pm
@Ritter_Schlumpfenherz, yes I know and I really like that one, but i would really like to see a whole new set of viking smurfs :) (like the 2012 olympic smurfs which had a few 'copies'/look a likes too - for example the diver).

I never really liked supers, but now that they are deleting almost all of them and that there are no new supers the last 10 (+) years, I think they can create some new ones.
Little blue guys for the win!

Postby Arno » Thu May 09, 2013 2:59 am
As I knew smurfs in 1980s by Schleich smurfs and not by the comic, I use to like the smurfs of this period that are little far from the spirit of the comic : workers, sportsmurfs.
I really enjoyed new themes created since 2000.
For example, I like very much the Halloweens ! The movie ones I expected for a long time (when a theater serie ?).

So I hope there will be soon some series with :
- european smurfs, each one with a caricature of his country (the belgian with wafel and fries, the french with béret et baguette, the german with big beer, the dutch in orange with tulip, the italian with sun glasses and scooter... so many we could enjoy !)
- fashion smurfs : a papa looking like Karl Lagerfeld with black glasses and catogan, one like Jean-Paul Gaultier with marine t-shirt, some beautiful smurfettes and smurfs top models, a taylor, a terrible fashion reporter like Meryl Streep...
- Egyptian, Greek and Roman antiquity, maybe in super smurfs : one Egyptian with a little pyramide, one Greek with a temple, one Roman with a circus...

Well I have many ideas, I wish I can work for Schleich ! :(

Postby TimeZero » Thu May 09, 2013 4:59 am
@ Arno : it seems you are refering to those 4 rare Gnome figurines that look like a Smurf. It would be nice to see Smurf-like figurines.

What I would like to see, I already told somewhere.
The idea of an Eskimo Smurf would be great.
I would like to see Smurfette in a chinese dress, kinda like this :-) :
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachm ... ress01.jpg
(However I don't think she would ever be made so sexy).
Papa smurf as an Indian fakir, with a turban and his beard, kinda like this : http://www.tekenteam.nl/images/recentwe ... gepast.jpg
Brainy in a Japanese kimono. I also like the idea of an Egyptian.
They could be called "international Smurfs". It would only be a series of 8, I guess, not 10.

So, to pick 8 : 1) Eskimo, 2) Japanese (brainy), 3) Chinese (smurfette), 4) Egyptian, 5) Indian (papa), 6) South-American, 7) native African, 8) European.

It's a pity I can't drawn anything, otherwise I would let my imagination go on these Smurfs and draw them on paper and post here to show what I mean :-)

Postby Arno » Fri May 10, 2013 1:50 am
No, I did not refer or even think the the gnome you speak of.
But I saw them on ebay... not very smurfy for me !
I imagine my antiques quite blue... :)
Page 1 of 1

Login