Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:05 am
Although it is still all in my dreams, I do intend to have a smurf room at some point (hopefully) soon!
I have been picking up bits and pieces ready and managed to win a cool door sign on Ebay last night. :-D

Check it out.

Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:49 am
Hi Rachel

That's a pretty cool item you picked up. I would like something to put on the door of my smurf room.....even a lock would be good to keep little 2 year olds out. I will have to keep an eye out for something like this.

Dyar

PS - Since you are a friend Rachel and desire a smurf room so bad I will be willing to share my smurf room with you. Just send all your smurfs to me and I will set them up in your very own smurf room. No need to thank me as that's what friends are for. Your new smurf item would look great on the door of your new smurf room too. :-D

Postby chesneysmurf » Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:35 am
That's awesome!! I really love that! :-D
Lacey

Postby Rachel » Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:43 am
Thanks for such a kind offer Dyar, you are sooooo thoughtful :-D
If I still haven't got my smurf room by the next millenium I could well take you up on the offer.

I got it at a good price as well, only £2.60 (under $5). I will let you know when it arrives.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:52 am
Hi guys

If somebody sees a cheap time machine on Ebay can these please let me know as I want to get to the next millennium quicker to increase my smurf collection.

Dyar

PS - Rachel don't panic too much about me getting a time machine as to you it will still feel like you've had the smurfs for a further 96 years. Please take good care of them for me.

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:57 am
Wow you got that for a great price!! I would've guessed you payed a lot more!
Lacey
Page 1 of 1

Login