Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby JT » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:54 pm
I´ve just reached one goal last week. I now have 200 different normal smurfs :woohoo:

With variations and supers there are of course much more, but this was one goal I set for myself, when I started to collect smurfs (ages ago).

I know this doesn´t sound like much since many has thousands of smurfs, but lack of money and me living in Finland has slowed me down quite a bit :)

I´d like to thank all who has helped me to achieve this goal and those who will help me with next one (300!!!) :D

Janne

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:00 pm
Hey JT 200 is still a lot of smurfs! Did you get the 200th on your birthday? :cheers:

Postby Rachel » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:12 pm
Congratulations JT, a great landmark. I think we can safely say, you are now beyond saving, you have been smurfed. :monkey:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:57 pm
HI JT!!

that is a lot of smurfs!! Congratulations!! they must look wonderful! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :D :D :D
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:35 pm
Congratulations! However, when I first read your email, I thought you meant 200 variations of "Normal Smurf" (that grinning fellow from the 1965 run). :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:47 pm
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Congratulations Janne

....I think this is deserving of a carrot moment

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

200 is an awful lot of smurfs and I received your package today and they are all :D so I will be sending out your one in the morning so you will have a few more to add to that tally.

:xmasgift: :xmasgift: :champ: :champ: :champ: :champ: :daz: :champ: :champ: :champ: :champ: :xmasgift: :xmasgift:

Good luck with your next 100

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Dyar

:wave: :balloons: :wave: :balloons: :wave:

Postby JT » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:27 am
Thanks to you all.

Karen, no sadly I didn´t get any smurf on my birthday :( But otherwise two first weeks of 2005 have been very smurfy :-D

Rachel, yes I think I´m smurfed now :)

Attom, you played a huge part in collecting numbers 180-195. I think I had 170 smurfs ages ago and basically last 30 I achieved in one month.

Drunksmurf, same thing crossed my mind when I wrote that message :)
200 variations of Normal smurf, could be my third goal :) :) :)

Dyar, I´m glad you liked them. Can´t wait to receive your package :D

Janne

Postby TYK86 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:42 pm
Hey janne

200 normal smurf is really a lot, you must be very happy. :D :D :D
I still havent got 200 normal smurfs only with variations and super smurfs i got more than 200 :lol: :lol:

Teun(TYK86)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:23 pm
Hi Teun

Well you may not have 200 regular smurfs yet but we all had to start somewhere and I remember how thrilled I was to have 100 smurfs altogether so you have twice as many as that now. I am sure you will have 300 by this time next year and I loved still needing smurfs to finish my collection as it's so exciting ticking off the new ones you get and then seeing how many more you need to get the set. I must admit it's not as much fun collecting the variations as it was collecting one each of the normal ones so to anyone not yet finished, I say enjoy the ride...it's the best part of collecting these in my opinion.

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login