Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:15 am
Well you guys have just given me some great ideas for the school hols!

I am going to dig out some old manky smurfs and give them a makeover, I thought the kids would love it! What type of paint do you recommend Attom?

Karen

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:38 am
Here are a couple I have redone, Karen. They are a lot of fun to redo!

Hmmm I went to attach the pics and there is no attachment function on this post either! :???: There are only attachment functions on posts that already have pictures on them for me. And if I start a new topic, there is no attachment function at the bottom either. Help???
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:50 am
You don't seem to function too well in the mornings Stace.....go have a cup of coffee and it may appear for you. No, I know what you mean though, I get these ideas and I write up a gag and then there is no option to post a pic so it gets shelved for a smurfy day. Please Rachel or Karen can you tell us why we can sometimes post pics and other times we can't....it can't be that I am incapable all of the time......I can't speak on behalf of Stace though.

Great idea though Karen....I have a few smurfs now (thank you Stace) that need a make over so I will listen to what our resident painter has to say.

Dyar
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:59 am
Hi!

I havn't done much with make over smurfs..I know the paints people use can stay sticky if they are not good on plastics..

I think Gary uses paints and also Stephen.. thye may have a brand??

I think the model car paints may work??

Attom :D

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:57 am
I haven't got a clue about the attachments, over to you Rachel, resident super forum builder!

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:01 am
You don't seem to function too well in the mornings Stace.....
Especially this morning, Andrew! Remember what I'm not supposed to do 8-)

Yes Rachel, we need help!

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:38 am
Hi guys, very strange about the attachments. I will look into it this evening I promise. ;)

ps.I have the attachments section on this one now but I will look into it.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:32 pm
Okay, I have just spent the last 2 hours trying to find an answer. No joy yet. :-(
When I first read this post the problem was there, no add attachment below. It was there when I posted last and it's there now. Very strange.
I will keep trying to solve the problem, sorry. :oops:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:16 pm
At least Andrew and I aren't completely crazy or incapable of using a computer -- if it were just the two of us not being able to attach, that's what everyone would think :D Thanks for trying to fix this, Rachel - I know you can do it!

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:16 pm
A big thanks from me as well...you 2 (Rachel & Karen) are so helpful as administrators that I think we will vote you guys in for another year.

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login