Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:17 am
Hee hee Steve phoned me today "out of the smurf blue" and it was really nice to talk to another smurfer. :-D

He sounds as Smurfy as he writes, so that is cool!!!

Now Steve, get back to work!!!! :o :) :) :)

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:20 am
Is that the first time you both had spoken ?

I think it would be fun to speak to everyone here.

Hear what their voice sounds like, their accent :) :) freaky :D

Raelene
Postby steveparkes » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:23 am
Hiya Karen..It was great to speak to you today :D It was really nice to have a chat with another smurfy person :D

Oops.. better get back to work..or I'll be smurfed :)

Hi Raelene..yup the first time we've spoken..but I hope not the last :lol:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:58 pm
I have spoken to Princess Karen on the phone too.....also have spoken to Michelle, and in person I have met Heather and ebay seller samtron23. They are the only smurfers I have spoken too but I bet there would be some funny accents out there...lol...would love to hear everyone's voice.

I said it before...but it would be fun to record everyone's voice and then try to put the voice with the person....quite challenging actually but it would be funny to see if some were obvious and if some were not what you expected.

Karen has a really cute English voice that I could listen to for ages and still want to hear more...lol.

It's nice to see Steve and Karen chat today and hopefully many more of us will get to speak to others as time goes on.

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:12 am
Well I have been speaking to SmurfySteve almost every night for the past few days...

But don't tell anyone: we are planning the next "coup"...

Eggie are you in?

Cheers,

Agent XoioX2000
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:23 am
My Pappy always told me...if you can't beat them, then join them......of course they didn't usually accept me and would often just beat me....still, it's worth a try.....can I be in too....I promise I will keep it a secret.....after all no one has heard me mention anything about the fact that Mrs Dyar kicks me out of bed if she finds out I bring Syd in with me and I am sure no one will ever know about it too.

My lips are beer tight

Dyar :D

PS - I am not sure that eggie should be in...I hear that she cracks under pressure....plus I think she is a chick that hasn't quite come out of her shell yet.

PPS - A fish who's name is eggie....does that mean we should call her Caviar?

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:31 am
Looks like there will be a number of people not guarding their collection in late April David.....maybe thats the right time for a coup. ;)

Shhhhhhhh mum's the word
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:16 am
Ok Linda: it sounds like you already know too much: you're in.
In any case: you have too much of a perfect alibi: You're in the outback!

Dyar: Ok ok ok we'll take you in, but don't tell Syd: Last time when we got into Lupon's place, dropping the stinky bombs was not a good idea... He only had to follow the trail...

Next meeting at 10PM, usual pub, round of the usual fermented stuff as normal.

Agent X
Postby steveparkes » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:41 am
Gulp! Does this mean that come April I daren't leave my collection alone? Will be doing this :sofa: every evening check for a :dragon: & :fish: trying to 'rehouse' my smurfies. Maybe I'd better invest in the latest security devices :dogrun:

:)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:09 pm
Yes i admit it. Me and Xoiox2000 Have been chating on the phone it was really nice to talk to a fellow smurfer he was the second smurfer i had ever talked to i had a quick chat with Karen once over a scam i was lured in to. We are just about to compleate faze 2 to take over. OOps I mean er well!? Never mind. :) :) I think its nice to talk to some one else that likes the same things as you. Pluss as its smurfs they understand what you are on about. Not like other people that want to have you comited for talking about stuff they havent got a clue about and look at you as if your mad. Well i am some times. :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:39 pm
Eggie are you in?

Cheers,

Agent XoioX2000
Agent Double O Eggie here -- of course I'm in....I think at the next meeting we need to decide about whether to let Dyar in or not...especially with that last fiasco and the stinky bombs! :shock:

And no, Steve, you don't need any puppy dogs -- you may leave your collection unattended. Nothing will happen to it 8-)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:53 pm
If I was you Steve...I would leave your doors & windows unlocked and all of your smurfs sitting in bags/boxes in the loungeroom with a big sign saying "HERE THEY ARE -------->" ........as you wouldn't want any strangers damaging the doors and windows and rumaging through your stuff....this way you can minimise the loss.

Dyar

PS - Hey fellas....does that make up for the stink bombs????.....also if we leave Syd behind and it happens again then I am sure it must be that invisible dog again....ok?

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:01 am
Hi David,

I'll be there with bells on. I'll bring the nibblies :)

Linda

PS: I've finished sewing those secret compartments into my loin cloth.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:02 pm
Good work Linda! :D

Do you think you could do some special ones for under my scales and also for under Eggie's gills :shock: ... no no I mean Eggie's thins?
:-D

Agent X

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:18 pm
:yikes: Some what for my where?! LOL!! :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login