Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:16 am
Hi guys!

SinceI wanted to look out for some Jubilee Smurfettes and for some animals from the Scheich wild animals series for my mom, I decided to go to my favourite toy shop, which used to sell smurfs for 2,80 Euro each. Once I had arrived there, I noticed that the shop was closed. :(

Therefore I went to Müller and Karstadt, just to notice that they were selling smurfs ranging from 3,29 - 4,19 Euro per smurf!!! :banghead: But it wasn't until the collector fair in Utrecht, when a befriended seller told me that Schleich had just increased their prices.

Any suggestions where to get the new series for less than 3,25 Euro within Germany?

Thank you so much!!!

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:51 pm
No idea, sorry. :(

All I know is that here they cost 4€, and in Portugal 3,2€ (or at least that was the price before the end of the year).
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:53 pm
I'm not sure Dominique. In Frankfurt you can buy them at Kaufhof & Karstadt but I'm not sure of their prices. The next time I'm in the town I'll let you know what they cost. There are some smaller shops where they are available but they tend to be more expensive.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby agent smurf » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:56 pm
No sorry, I bought some for 3.29 Euros in Dortmund.

Postby Smurf1303 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 pm
Sorry don't know in Germany. may be cheaper to buy over the Internet though
Page 1 of 1

Login