Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby smurfer » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:49 am
Hi guys ,
My girlfriend has found some Smurfy Chocolate in a Dutch supermarket , here a picture :

I really love the chocolate , so I did some research :) :
You can buy the chocolate at : C1000 , Plus , and Jamin :yes:
Here's a link for more info : http://www.rademakerbv.nl/site/pages/Sm ... olate.html
:cheers:

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:53 am
Corrrrrrrrr, yummy!!!!!!!!!!!! I love choccy too, and to combine two of my favourite things, smurfs and chocolate, is a definite winner!!! :-D :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:39 am
Looks yummmy..... :gimme:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:12 am
That wouldn't be very safe as a collector's item in my house! :)

Postby steveparkes » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:04 am
I've got both of those Ron..I was given them as a present a few years back, but I've never opened them..the chocolate has probably gone off by now :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Vinniej » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:45 pm
It isn't new? I think it's return to the shops.
I think I eat them since I was 10 years old, for the fact: I'm 21 right now :lol:

Postby Tojo » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:59 pm
You used to get those in Germany too but I haven't seen any for about 3 or 4 years :(

I liked the one that fizzed on the tongue :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:32 pm
Speaking of such smurf choccies....

I have these smurfie treates.. I don't know if they are chocolate but I am guessing so. They have an asian writing on them with no numbers or letters that are discernable by me or my smurfs. :argue:

ps are these chocolates made from real smurf? Its a dietary question really! The substatute ones may have been made by our mate Gargamel coz he couldn't catch them all. :-?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:13 pm
Are these newly released also?

You could always open one up (package not smurf) and see what color the choccy is...if it's blue...then...well, just let us know what smurfs taste like :o
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:36 pm
No these are not new... I'd say they are probably past their best before date when I got them (5-6 years ago)! If there was any markings on them I may have been able to guess what decade they were made or whats in them. For all I know it could be smurf poison or instant hormone treatement for turning humans into the smurf pictured on the package. :-?

The only reason such choccy (if thats what it is) survives is that I'm diabetic.. and have a severe allergy to eating smurf. :???:
Page 1 of 1

Login