Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby naish510 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:13 pm
Hi Everyone,
The newspaper "Het Laatste Nieuws" is doing a promotion for the smurfs.
You can buy a watch in different colours in a very nice box for 24,95 euro.
If someone is interested, just PM me
Attachments
IMG_0488.JPG
IMG_0488.JPG (89.44 KiB) Viewed 3116 times

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:38 pm
Damn they look cool!
Shame they don´t have any that is digital,as I need to buy a new one, since mine is broken... but alas, I don't like watches with pointers (I take too long to read them :lol: ).
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby bwalters » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 pm
Well Caseiebsg; You might try Amazon.com they have a Digital Smurf watch that comes with extra covers. It also comes in a metal lunch type box. Here is a pic.
Mr Bill

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:07 am
Thanks for the tip Bill, though don't think that's a good design. Seems too big/clumsy, need to open it to see the time, no date, and no interior drawings.... :???:
I know, I'm piccky... :-?

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:20 am
I do have several digital Smurf watches I got off ebay, but they look pretty cheap. Kmart has digital watches for lot of disney characters. I always look to see if there are any Smurf one's, but no luck. Here are a couple of pic's. The Avon watch has the hands and is probibly better made. I know you said you don't like the hands.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:22 am
I just realized only the watch in the center is digital.
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:55 am
Hi Christy

Very nice watches, but to bad for me it's "TIME" to save some money :-D

You got some nice ones to Bill......................... :D

Tintin

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:46 am
Thanks Frank; I have a Citizen echo-drive that I wear. My company bought it for me about 7 years ago when they were going to lay me off. It is about a $400 watch, but I constantly tell the time wrong because it has the hands. So I'm kind of with Cassiebsg about the digital one's. BTW I got layed off for about 1 week and went back to work.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:39 pm
I like the little smurfette t-shirt and shorts. Where did you get them?

Postby bradley » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:02 am
nice watches!!

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:55 pm
Today I spotted these Smurf Watches at Fakta. Since I´m still missing one, and the price is cheap (+/-6,5€) I went and I bought one - the black one. :-D
I come out of the shop, very happy, open the pack and removed it, read the instructions (not much to read anyway), set the time, pressed the knap in so it started working, placed it on my arm looked at it happy with the buy and... I saw the seconds pointer go one forward, one backwards, one forward one backwards and then it STOP! :banghead: :angry:
I tried setting it again, and "play" with the knob, but it didn't help! :x

Will return it to the shop tomorrow or Wednesday again and demand my money back! :(
Attachments
smurf_watches.jpg
Smurf watches at Fakta supermarket.
smurf_watches.jpg (33.42 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
Page 1 of 1

Login