Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 3
Postby bwalters » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:02 pm
Hi All; I just got an email from a guy at a Television Station. They want to come to my house this Saturday to do an interview and film my collection. The story will most likely air Sun at 10pm. I will post a link once it airs.
Mr Bill

Postby Wandy » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm
!!!!!! :D GOOD LUCK , Bill :-D
:cheers:

Wandy :witch:

Postby smurfer » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:24 pm
Congrats Mr Bill :cheers:

Can't wait to see it :D

Postby Yonna » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am
Good luck!!!! :D
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Tintin » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 am
Hi Bill

Good luck, i am sure they picket the right one for this job :-D

Tintin

Postby bradley » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:01 am
Well done Bill! Goodluck

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 am
Congrats! Looking forward to see it (if possible)! :-D
Good luck, Bill!
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:04 am
Way to go Bill!!!! I bet you're getting excited :monkey: :dancing:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:25 pm
Thanks everyone, I just hope I don't freeze up. Or something like that. Shouldn't be too hard. He said he was going to ask simple questions. Like when did I start collecting. 1979 or 1980 is about as close as I can come. What made me start collecting. Well I am not positive, but I think it was my first windmill or some other playset. That when I put it together everything worked to perfection. Of course that goes for everything I have ever put together.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Congratulations! looking forward to seeing the interview! :D

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:29 pm
Let us know if there is a link to the station for video or if you can get it on you tube. Sounds exciting.

Postby bwalters » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 pm
Will do everyone.
Mr Bill

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:18 pm
Sounds very exciting Bill. :D

I'm sure they will be amazed with your collection and I look forward to seeing the final result.

Dyar

PS: Remember me? I used to live here but I got lost.....if you've heard anything different then I was completely innocent. Honest. I thought the Duvel truck was a present from Staci and decided to help her bring it home for me. Hotwiring the truck was an accident......or at least a fuzzy experience after I opened some of my presents in the back of the truck a little early.......but um, if you've heard nothing then I just got lost ok :D

PPS: How do you edit posts again? It's been a while :-?

Postby bwalters » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 am
Yes I remember you. Did you just get lost or have you always been lost? :) :) :o
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:22 pm
TV crew (well just one guy) Just left. I think he was totally impressed. He took about 30 min of video and probibly 200 pic's maybe more. I never really was nervous, but I did have a hard time remembering the Jakks Smurfs name. And a few other names. He said typically after the story go on the air they are placed on the web site after. Of course this story will air Sun night at 10pm CST. So it maybe the next day. I will post a link to the story once it airs. I guess they will put still pics on there too.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:03 pm
Can't wait to see it :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:07 pm
Might have to cover your eye's when the do the interview of me. :) Or I guess you can just turn away.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:18 pm
Looking forward to seeing it!

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:42 pm
Thanks StampySmurf, While I do think it went pretty well. I was a little suprised I wasn't camera shy. Once I got to talking I totally forgot about the camera. If you see me looking around the guy. We had just recieved a severe thunderstorm warning. And it was looking a little bad out. Max was in the back yard the whole time he was here.
Mr Bill

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:38 pm
Looking forward to seeing it Bill......sounds like it all went very well.

Dyar
Page 1 of 3

Login