Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tojo » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:14 am
I've just come back from the newsagent at Frankfurt station where I bought the latest "Die Schlümpfe" comic which comes with a sticker album a packet of stickers, a chupa chups lolly & a chupa chups figure (I got the indian chief in my packet), all for €3.50.

At the counter they had "The Smurfs 2 Clay Buddies" packets for €1 each so I got 5 of them. It says on the packet that there are 12 different models & they appear to be made in Spain.

Does anyone know anything about these? I haven't opened the packets yet as I can't find any scissors at the moment & I don't want to tear the packets open if I can help it....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:59 am
Still haven´t figured it out how it works, but this picture looks very very wierd...

PS - Can you see which figure you're getting with the magazine?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:44 am
PS - Can you see which figure you're getting with the magazine?
No Sandra, it comes in a special packet which looks like it was specially made for the comic as it has Blue Ocean AG, Stuttgart printed on the back of it.

That photo you posted really is wierd :) :) Thanks for posting it. I think it's their mouths which are the most strange :o

Postby Tojo » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:57 am
Well, I was intrigued after seeing that photo to find out what was in my packets. They are quite different.

The contents are 1 stick of modelling clay (about the length of a thumb), a teeny weeny instruction sheet & a card which has the parts which you later stick on to the clay. This card is much simpler than what is on that photo as there are only 4 parts.

1st using the clay you make a base, feet, legs (which you strengthen with two strips of cardboard from the sheet) & then you put a blob on top of the legs as a sort of torso. Then you stick the main piece from the sheet onto the front of the torso. This card piece is the entire top half of the figure, i.e. everything above the legs. The last piece from the card sheet is the tail which obviously gets stuck on the backside of the figure.

I wasn't very lucky with what I bought as I got 2 Vexy's, 2 Vanity's & 1 Hackus :???:
Page 1 of 1

Login