Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 3
Postby Picaja » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:50 am
Hi Smurf Fans

My name is Nance, I'm 40 years old and I live in Zichem, Belgium.
I have always loved Smurfs and started collecting smurfs 3 years ago.
I'm married, no kids but I'm taking care of my dog & 4 cats (and Asrael is not one of them).
I adore my Smurfs with all buildings and playsets. I regularly visit www.blueimps.com, a great site!
It's great to see other people collecting smurfs like me and will visit this forum daily.

Greetz,
Nance
(I hope my english is understandable as it's not my biggest talent)

:smurfwave:
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:02 pm
Hello Nance and :welcome: to the forum !

I am very happy that you like Blue Imps, it is a great site which we all use regularly :D

You seem to have a very nice smurf collection too, and we have many cat and dog lovers on the forum ! I hope you enjoy your time here, i am sure you will ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Picaja » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:19 pm
Gifts for my 40th birthday on the 25 of januari! :cool:

Postby smurfer » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:36 pm
:welcome:
Welcome Nance !
I hope you will have a smurfy time on Blue Cavern ! :D

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:37 pm
:welcome: Nancy! You may not want to know this, but you're exactly 2 months older than me! :-D Your English is great! :D Is that a French bulldog I can see on your site? I've met one and she was lovely. :smitten: I am also very jealous of your smurfs! I have only just started collecting again but am really having fun. :) You can see my dogs on my website and I have just started a site for my smurfs. :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:37 pm
Hi and big welcome to our little blue house.. errmmm... cavern. :-D

a very big happy belated birthday! Those are great gifts! congrats, hope to see fotos of your collection and pets soon. :) :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby southernyacht » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:15 pm
Hi Nance :hiya:

:welcome: Hope you have a great time here :D
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Tojo » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:19 pm
Welcome Nance :welcome: It's great to hear from you. Those birthday presents are very cool indeed. Have you put the puzzle ball together yet? I had real problems putting in the last piece on mine :)

I see you also like Gary Numan :D I was a mega huge fan of his from 1978 until around the late '80s when I somehow lost track of his music. I have dozens of his records (singles, 12" singles & albums some of which are picture-discs, coloured vinyl or signed copies). I've also bought most of the records again as CDs so as not to damage the records by having to play them :) I saw him live on the Warriors tour which was fantastic :-D I still enjoy listening to his music especially the 1st Tubeway Army album from 1978.

:cheers:
Tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:16 pm
Hi Nance, welcome aboard :welcome:

It is great that you have found us and hopefully we can help you enoy this wonderful hobby. You are certainly in the best country in the world for smurfers. :adore:

Thank You for the compliments about Blue Imps, I just wish I had more time and a video card in the smurfy computer so I can get on with updating. :-D

I have just had a quick look at your site too. Very nice indeed. You have a lovely collection and it was also nice looking at your 40th birthday pics. :cheers:

Which year(s) did you go to Schtroumpf Passion? Also, have you been to either of the comic fairs in Brussels? You do look very familiar? :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby FlamingO » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Greetings Nance :welcome: to the forum :-D

I hope you love it here :cheerz: great smurfy items for your birthday :D 8)

Postby Picaja » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:30 pm
Yes Hilary it's a French Bulldog! Great dogs you have.

Hey Cassie! Look at www.picaja.be (sorry it's in dutch).

Hi Tojo! Puzzle ball: I haven't tried yet...
My husband is a real Numanoid and he spent more money on Numan than I can ever spent on smurfs. But I'm also a great fan, especially his concerts. :note:

Hello Rachel, I went to Schtroumph Passion 2006 and 2007. Comic fairs in Brussels 2006. I have seen your trip to Belgium on YouTube (I think?) :-?

Thanks everyone for warm welcome.

Postby naish510 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:15 pm
Hello Nancy, Welcome to the forum !!!! I hope i will see you this year at a fair !!!! It's great to have another Belgium collector on the forum !!!! :D

Postby Rachel » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:20 pm
Hello Rachel, I went to Schtroumph Passion 2006 and 2007. Comic fairs in Brussels 2006.
Yes, I am sure I must have seen you. I was at Passion 2006 and Brussels 2006. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurfieduck » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:53 pm
A warm smurfy welcome to the forum, Nance!! I will now go and have a look at your website that everyone else has mentioned.... :D

I hope, and know, you are going to love it on here. Everyone's soooooooo nice!!!

:-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Pitufo » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Hi, Nance!!!!!!!Welcome to this forum!!!!!!!Glad you like this wonderful site!!!!What do you collect????All about smurfs??????
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I went to Passion 2006 and 2007 and octobers fair too, so I am sure we crossed our glances!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:28 pm
:welcome: Nance,

great to have another collector from smurf heaven aka Belgium on board

I was also at Passion 2007 (as were quite a few from here) but I am afraid I was too busy being overwhelmed by all the smurfs and friends I recognized to notice much else. We have pictures from Passion 2006 and 2007 in the Smurf fair section of the forum which might be fun for you to check out :D

Maybe we can meet again at one of the other fairs :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:29 pm
Welcome Nance

Always nice to see a new member on here and I love your Plastoy Smurfs.....they are such smurf items?

I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and I agree that Blue Imps is a great place to learn and also drool over wanted smurfs.

Dyar

Postby Picaja » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:50 pm
Hi Joaquin; I don't collect all about smurfs, there is too much of ...
Look at the picture about my other smurf items.

Hello Christy, Rachel, Maureen, smurfyduck : I hope to meet you all at one of the other fairs or maybe Passion 2009? :hi5:

Hi Dyar, I have 3 Plastoy Smurfs but I hope to collect them all. They are special :smitten:

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:45 pm
I hope to meet you all at one of the other fairs or maybe Passion 2009? :hi5:

Yes, I hope to meet you and as many forum members as possible at the next smurfie fair. :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:13 pm
I am thinking of going to the smurf fair too this year, especially since it's the 50th anniversary of smurfs and since I have a lot of frequent flyer points now. I just think it would be a great time to be there so maybe I can get to meet everyone there too with a bit of luck.

Good luck with collecting the rest of the Plastoys Nance, they have been one of my favourite smurf items since I bought the first one and I still love them so much.

Dyar
Page 1 of 3

Login