Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby lobo » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:41 am
Hi eveybody!!!
First of all I have to apologize. I´ve been very rude because I´m a member of this forum since a year ago and I´ve never introduced myself here in this section.(Sorry, I´m really shy to this kind of things)
But never is too late, I hope!!
So, my name is Carlos.I live in Barcelona and I´m 34 years old.I loved smurfs during my whole life.At least I always remember myself with a PVC smurf in my hands.I miss two of the regular smurfs to finish my collection( shame that these two are the most expensive).
And I really love fake smurfs.It doesn´t matter where they come from: Mexico, Poland, Germany and of course Spain.
Some of you have seen my homemades.It´s hard to wait a whole year to have the new schleich smurfs.So I have to do something and meanwhile I like to make my own smurfs.
I hope you´ll excuse me for my silence during these months.
You have another friend here in Barcelona!!
Et pour mes amis français: J´etudie votre langue à Barcelone et j´aimerais bien la pratiquer avec vous comme je fais avec l´anglais.
À bientôt!!!

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 am
Nice to welcome you properly lobo! :-D I don't think I've seen any of your home mades but I'd like to. :D

Postby HandyHarmony » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:12 am
Carlos,

Handy & Harmony wish to welcome you to the Smurf Forum. :D

Happy Smurfing, :dogrun

Alan
Handy & Harmony
New Jersey
USA
email: arennard@yahoo.com

"Smurf Trading is the BLUE thing to do !!!"

Postby smurfer » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:50 am
:welcome:

Welcome Carlos !!
Have a great smurfy time here ! :-D
:cheers:

Postby Lia » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:06 am
Bienvenue sur le forum Carlos! :)

Lia

Postby steveparkes » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:15 am
Welcome Carlos, glad to see you at last..I hope that you manage to get the last two smurfs you need to finish your collection..What are the ones you need?
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:33 am
Hello Carlos and a warm smurfy welcome to the Forum!! I would also love to see your homemade smurfies! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby lobo » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:32 pm
Thank you everybody.

Merci aussi à toi,Lia.Je ne savais que tu parles français.J´ai toujours parlé à toi en anglais mais dorenavant quand je t´achete des autres schtroumpfs dans e-bay je changerai la langue.

Steve, the smurfs I´m still missing are2.0219 and 2.0221.Green&yellow cone and Red&gold cone. At least i have the pink one..
Anyway I hope to get them during this year.

About my homemades I have a problem with my camera but I´m going to fix it to put any pictures of them and share them with you.

Hasta pronto,amigos!!!

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:34 pm
Hey Carlos! Thanks for the intro! :-D

You know, Barcelona's my favorite city of all time, just lovely! :cheers:
And I'm sure I'll visit it again on day. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby steveparkes » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:46 pm
Good luck with getting the Red/Gold & Yellow/Green cones Carlos - I made sure I got those first as I didn't want to be left with them at the end :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:14 pm
Hi Carlos :welcome:

It was nice to read more about you and your collection. I think there is at least one member who will be eccstatic to read you are from Spain :D

I am looking forward seeing pictures of your home-mades as well :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:04 pm
Carlos, it's great that you've introduced yourself :D

I'm impressed that you're 'only' missing those 2 smurfs as I don't ever expect to own any of the cone smurfs :) Pigs might learn to fly of course....

If you manage to take some photos it would be cool to see some of your smurfs.

Keep on smurfing :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Pitufo » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:41 pm
Hola, Carlos!!!!!!!! We have spoken before, and I knew you were a member of this forum with lovely homemade creations!!!!!Hope to see you here even oftener, and if you want to speak about smurfs in spanish...you know I am here!!!!!

SALUDOS!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:56 pm
Hi Carlos welcome! :hiya:
~~Christine~~

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:15 pm
Welcome officially to the forum Carlos

I have seen your name many times on the forum so it's really ncie that you have overcome your shyness to say hello to us. I am guessing after a year you know most of us pretty well by now....yes Moey is the one you have to be worried about :) :)

Dyar :cheers:

Postby lobo » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:57 am
Yes, I already know some members of the forum like Lia or Joaquin (by the way, very great people)
And I´ve seen a milion times your sgtpapas.com.As a guide of variants it´s better than DSK.
Of course I´ve seen a lot of names in this forum and I hope to know all of you.
But, tell me, Is Moey so dangerous? I´m already worried. :?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:41 pm
No, she is not dangerous at all and the only sane and serious member on this forum.
Dyar :cheers:

BTW..she posts under the ID smurfysmurf on the forum :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login