Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 2
Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:06 pm
Hi Everyone; My name is Bill I live in Missouri USA. I started collecing in the late 70's and pretty much collected intill 1984 when no one carried them anymore. I found them again in 1998 and started filling in the blanks. I have a room I call my smurf room and sports room I am a fan of almost all sports. I have a large oollection ot that also. I am a St Cardnals fan and Mizzou fan. I go to most of the home games. My company supplies the university with copy machines for the sporting events and we go to the games to make sure that they work. The university supplies us with passes to get in and parking passes. They even feed us at most games. I have a link to my pic's in another post on here. feel free to take a look and comment if you want. You can enlarge the pic's if you wish by clicking on a pic the scroll through them by clinking on the little pic to the right just remember to keep going in the same direction. Or if you wish you can just view them in the smaller state and enlarge any of them as you want the click back. Bill http://www.flickr.com/photos/29729834@N04/

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:09 pm
Hi Bill and welcome aboard the smurfiest forum on the net!!! I hope you have loads of fun on here, meet new smurfy friends and generally keep on smurfin'!!

:D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:50 pm
:welcome: to the forum, Bill.

I hope you enjoy scrolling around here and will join in the fun :D :D

We are a pretty easy going bunch that love to talk about smurfs and other stuff.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:42 pm
Yes Smurfysmurf; I am scrolling around and have even posted a couple of jokes on the adult fourm. I only have three that I can rember none really too dirty. I don't really like dirty jokes so I don't remember them. I don't care for scary movies either. Especially the ones that have more than one of them. I have seen most of holloween ones but not because I wanted to see them. Nightmare on elm street I only saw the first one. And don't care to see the rest. Bill

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:26 pm
Hi Bill,

welcome to the forum. This is a great place & you're at the right place if you like smurfs & enjoy having a laugh too :-D

I hope you have a fun time here :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:07 am
Welcome to the forum Bill, thats a very impressive collection you have there..you sure have alot of buttons :cheers:

Hope you enjoy the forum,

Stephen
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:34 am
Wow! That is one awesome collection! :cheers: I think I've lost my title of Button Queen. :( :winks: Welcome to the forum and I hope you have fun! :-D

AND another dog lover! Max is gorgeous!! :smitten: :smitten:

Postby smurf account » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:15 am
hELLO bILL WELCOME TO THE FORUM1
smurf account :horse:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:49 am
Welcome to the forum Bill

Always good to see new members on here :cheers:

Dyar

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:21 pm
Hey and welcome to the board Bill! :welcome:

always great to se "new" blood join here. :cheers:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby FlamingO » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:22 am
Hi Bill :hiya:
Welcome to the forum :welcome: Hope you have fun here 8)

Thanks for the link, loved looking atthrough your photos :-D :cheerz:

Postby smurfer » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:49 am
:welcome:
Welcome Bill !!
Let's have a great smurfy time here ! :-D :-D
:cheers:

Postby bwalters » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:38 pm
Hi everyone; Thank you for the Smurfy welcome. I added four pic's to my photo's in case you want to take a look. Warning I have the pic's already on there but added some stuff to the walls. They should be at one end or the other of my pics. Bill
P.S. Vanity smurf I was looking at your website this morning. I noticed you don't have a pic of the Discus thrower Olympic style box. I have 10 of them. I would be willing to trade for something I don't have if you are intrested. Bill
I think I am confused it was Smurfysmurf's website I was looking at. Or are they one and the same?

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:14 pm
Love the extra dog pics. :-D

Postby bwalters » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:30 pm
Hi Hilary; did you take a close look at the black lab taking a drink. I have never seen a dog do that. He sticks his nose all the way to to bottom then drinks I have seen him do this in a foot of water also. He makes a big mess when he does that. Bill :gossip:

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:39 pm
Thanks for the extra pics, Bill! It's great to see Max interacting with other dogs. Max looks soooooo cute after he has had a bath! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:27 pm
Yes I saw that Bill! It was funny!! :) My Mum's springer sometimes paddles in her water bowl and floods the floor. Her mum used to do it to get the dirt off the top, but the pups never figured out why she was doing it and just thought it was fun! :-D

Postby bwalters » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:40 pm
Max loves the water, but his thing is running water. If you turn on the water hose he will attack you to get at it. He bites the water. I have seen other dogs do that also. Thats what Max was doing when he broke his collar and took of for a busy road. Lucky I chased him down. Must have been adrenalen that caught him. I didn't even say anything to him I was so releived to have caught him. Not to mention the fact that I was out of breath. :bolt: :) :)

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:51 pm
Oh yes! I've been there! :shock: If you scold them, they'll never come back, but you're both so angry and delighted to have them back you just don't know what to do! :-D He's a sweetheart and I'm glad he came to no harm. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:46 pm
P.S. Vanity smurf I was looking at your website this morning. I noticed you don't have a pic of the Discus thrower Olympic style box. I have 10 of them. I would be willing to trade for something I don't have if you are intrested. Bill
I think I am confused it was Smurfysmurf's website I was looking at. Or are they one and the same?
I am not sure who Vanity smurf is, but I know you checked my website (Hidden in the Woods) as you signed my guestbook. Thank you :-D

I would love to trade with you for the box. What are you looking for?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 2

Login