Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 2
Postby Bluebell » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:19 pm
Thanks Maureen aka Smurfysmurf; we're on the forum! Hi everybody!

We're Michelle & David, and we both remember collecting the National Garage Smurfs in the UK when we were kids. Then we grew up - until Mrs Bluebell rescued a chocolate box full of abandoned Smurfs from a boot fair earlier this summer. Since then things have gone, well, a bit crazy... there's little blue chaps everywhere :? !!!

Since we're new to the scene, we don't know anyone, though it feels like we do from visiting your smurfy websites! And we've been in touch with the lovely Veronique & Michelle to let them know we're coming to Belgium this weekend! So for the first time we'll meet everyone who's going to Evergem :cheers: , and we're really looking forward to it!

Happy Smurfing, everybody :D

M&D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:26 pm
:welcome: M&D :cheers:

Glad it worked out...and even better that you are going to get to go to the fair. I've been to a few (not this one though) and loved it each time..my purse always felt a lot emptier afterwards, but my smurf room got a lot more exciting at the same time :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:35 pm
Yay! Fab to "meet" you and soon we'll be meeting in person! The smurf fair will be awesome and you will have this glazed look as you stare about you in awe. Then you'll start buying and you just won't stop! :) :) Do bring enough cash cos there aren't any credit card facilities. The warm welcome you will get from true smurfers will be out of this world! :-D

Oh yes, and you'll enjoy the forum too! :D

Postby Pitufo » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:00 pm
Welcome Michelle and David!!!!!

Hope you have a nice weekend at Ghent!!!!!!I won´t be able to go this year, but hope to be there again next year and meet you...Sisters are very very good hostess!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:39 pm
Welcome to the board.

Postby Tintin » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:00 pm
Hi Michelle and David

Welcome on the smurf forum :cheers:

Tintin

Postby Wandy » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:42 pm
:welcome: Welcome to the forum :welcome: M&D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hope you have a great time this weekend. :grouphug2: :grouphug2: :grouphug2: :grouphug2:

Postby Tojo » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Hi Michelle & David :welcome: to the forum :-D

You're so lucky being able to get to the smurf fair & I'm very jealous... I did make it once & had a great time meeting up with some of the forum members. Sadly I often have to work weekends & won't be able to make it this year... Perhaps some time in the future :D

I hope you enjoy your time here at the forum & it'd be great if we could hear what you've managed to collect so far :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:54 pm
You're so lucky being able to get to the smurf fair & I'm very jealous... I did make it once & had a great time meeting up with some of the forum members.
I second that!!

Welcome Michelle & David!!!! :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Michelle » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:21 am
Welcome on smurfboard, Michelle and David!

It's always nice to be here, so enjoy!

Big hugs very very soon!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby bradley » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:17 am
welcome Michelle and David! Hope you have an awesome time at the fair this weekend!

Postby steveparkes » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:58 am
Welcome to the forum Michelle & David, good to see more UK smurf collectors..hope you have fun at the fair (I'm sure you will) :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Bluebell » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:38 am
Well! What a smurfy friendly welcome! Thanks to everyone who's made us feel so at home already :cheers: .
I say, the forum's a LOT bigger on the inside, isn't it? All those Smurfs, accessories and variations :? My head's spinning! I need a lie down....
We're looking forward to being part of this weekend's "happening" even more now :-D !
M&D

Postby Nivid » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 pm
:hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya:
Nivid :hiya:

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:02 pm
Welcome to the forum!!! :D :D :D

Postby Azrael » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:56 am
Welcome to the Forum!

I'm from Essex so we should meet soon.. and I'm sure we'll meet tomorrow!!

Alan :D
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby André » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:58 am
Welcome to the forum!! :welcome:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby FlamingO » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:43 pm
Hi Michelle and David :hiya: Welcome to the forum. Good job on finding smurfs at a boot fair, I always keep half an eye out but no real luck yet :lol: Have fun at the fair :cheerz:

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:28 pm
Welcome to the forum!! :D :D :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:11 am
:welcome: to the smurfiest board on the net. :D

Have a great time being here. :D
Page 1 of 2

Login