Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 2 of 3

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:34 am
:welcome: Smurfycate!

Nice to meet you. :) I bet you will enjoy as much as I do. :D There are so many lovely people here. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:35 am
Hey guys: We haven't had a Pick On Dyar day for a while...
You can't pick on me..I'm tired :(

...plus it's still Rae's turn isn't it?

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:30 am

...plus it's still Rae's turn isn't it?

Dyar
:-o How long is a turn meant to go for ? :eek:
I'm sure it's been my turn for the last 5 weeks :) :)

Maybe your turn can be for 3 weeks while your away :D :hi5:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Michelle » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:35 am
Welcome Welcome!!! The more the better

Smurfing greetings
Michelle

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:45 am
Believe me Rae, I am bound to do something silly in Brussels that I will never live down...I am just hoping Karen does something funnier (my odds are looking pretty good) so everybody forgets about my indiscretion.

The worse thing is I won't be back home straight away to defend myself so I will be denying everything (I suggest you do the same Karen) and anything people say I did, said, fell over, drank, brought up, kissed, borrowed, stole, was arrested or deported for would be a total and utter lie ok.

I didn't do it, it was another member and I have no idea what they are talking about.

I just thought people should know that cos I am a really well behaved smurfer/choir boy who will probably be badly influenced by all of these wild and out of control collectors who will steal my innocence and possibly may make appear like I did something out of character.

At least you guys will know it's not my fault and you can probably blame Rae for anything that may bad that I may (only) appear look like I am doing. Ok?

Dyar

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:16 am
I'm always good as gold, I never do anything naughty or embarrassing.
I never drink too much, I never swing from traffic lights, I never embarrass people, I never dance on tables, I never do lots of naughty unmentionable things, I never get jokes..

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Whatever I do in Brussels.. It's HIS fault!!! :o

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:25 am
Sorry Smurfycate...as you can see we sometimes get sidetracked in some of our threads here but we always come back eventually.

Just beware of Rae, Linda & Trish...they're troublemakers

Back me up here Graham so smurfycate can be on our side....cos we're kind of losing this battle a little aren't we?

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:37 am
I never do anything naughty or embarrassing.
Didn't you flood the bathroom of a restaurant last time you were there Karen ? :)
Just beware of Rae, Linda & Trish...they're troublemakers
Yeah :evil: So watch out :sofunny:

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:38 am
Dyar, remember this my friend, THEY MAY WIN A BATTLE, BUT THEY WILL NEVER WIN THE WAR ! :D

Hi Smurfycate, as you can see, Me and Dyar are so angelic, we are forever getting picked on ! Its a free world and we know you have a choice, but we would like you to be our friend, so we can look after you, that's all ! :grouphug2:

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:45 am
Plus....if we did lose the war (not that it would actually happen but just say hypothetically) maybe we could blame smurfycate so it wouldn't be our fault. :D

Er...once again...I should really discuss this by private message shouldn't I?..um....um....I think I can fix this....hang on

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:46 am
Who's been editing my post and making it out like I am sating bad things in public all of the time

...smurfycate.....this is how low they will go just to make Graham & me look bad.

Shame on them

Dyar

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:47 am
I knew Linda had your password Dyar ! You just cant trust them ! :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:48 am
What do you think Graham....will smurfycate fall for that?

Oh yeah...Private Message...I forgot

Dyar

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:50 am
:sofa:

Hi Dyar, this is Trish, stop writing silly posts blaming us when we know its you !

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:50 am
Now they have done it to me ! :x

This is all wrong ! :banghead:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:54 am
We might even get the sympathy vote here Graham...especially since Linda drowned my fluffy plush bunny rabbit.....then she knocked the stuffing out of him. :(

If you have any polush items smurycate then don't go near those girls...they're feral.

Dyar 8-)

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:58 am
don't go near those girls...they're feral.

Dyar 8-)
:sofunny: :sofunny: I've been telling Graham I'm a bushpig ! He doesn't believe me :) :)

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:53 am
A Bushpig ! Yeah, i still dont believe that one ! :) :)

Postby Smurfycate » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:58 am
:daz:
Aw, you're all a great bunch...that's plain to see. (How's that for diplomacy!?) ;)

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:38 am
Very diplomatic indeed Smurfycate ! :D But to me and Dyar, that translates as you being on our side ! :) :) :bolt:

Page 2 of 3

Login