Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:56 pm
Hi!!!!!Today it has been a very specila day for me as a collector...The first collector of smurfs has been at home!!!!!!!

The guy I met at the airport coming back from Passion 2007 has been visiting to me and watching my collection...I think he has enjoyed!!!!

I am the one in white shirt and he is in orange/blue...

Isn´t it a lovely meeting????Two spanish collectors who live 800-900 km far, and who met at an airport 400 km of our cities

JOAQUÍN

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:01 pm
Hi Joaquin

That is a lovely story and i must say you display your collection beautifully looking at those pics.

What are the houses that are next to the green roofed Farm at the top of the cabinets? I have never seen one of these but they look very cool from what i can see.

I love visiting collectors and seeing all of the special smurfs they have accumulated so it was a nice story to hear about.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:14 pm
Hola Joaquin !

Great story, i am glad you finally got to meet up with Jon :D

Your display of smurfs is just.......... :smitten:

:-D :beer:

Postby FlamingO » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:34 pm
Hi Joaquin,

It is great that the two of you met up again :D

And that is a very stylish displaying of smurfs happening there :cool: :-D

Postby naish510 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:48 pm
Hi Joaquin, I love how you display your smurfs !! I love the closets !!! :shock: :shock:
And it's nice to see you again, but i think it will be nicer if we meet again in person, soon... :D

Postby Pitufo » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:56 pm
Hi Joaquin, I love how you display your smurfs !! I love the closets !!! :shock: :shock:
And it's nice to see you again, but i think it will be nicer if we meet again in person, soon... :D
Glad you like my cabinets!!!And of course it will be nicer to see you in person...I think a bit more than a month!!!!!!!!!!

@Dyar: the house beside the green roof farm is a lovely house I have for ages...I would say more than 25 years at home...It is a big mushroom that can be opened or closed...Of course I have not the box, but if my memory is not too bad, I would say they belong the collection "pitufhogar", but not sure...
JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:56 pm
And more
JOAQUÍN

Postby naish510 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:05 pm
Hi Joaquin, you are 100% right, it is from Pitufhogar !
I have 3 sets in packages from the furnitures !!! it's so nice ! :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:00 pm
Great that you got to meet again Joaquin

Thanks for the great pictures..It was nice to see you again even though only on a picture and to see your friend also :D

and I love how you have displayed the smurfs :smitten: superb...simply beautiful :smitten:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:29 pm
Thank you Joaquin for the pictures. I have seen this before but not often enough so it was nice to see such close ups. I have one of the furniture sets but I will have to look out for the house now as it looks really amazing.

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:13 am
Lovely story, lovely pictures.

Your collection is displayed so tidily. It looks fantastic :-D

Those houses are brilliant as they can really be played with not like the Schleich ones which are so tiny & haven't got any space in them. There's no way that Smurfette's bedroom will fit in her house & where are her other rooms :o
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Michelle » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:21 am
WOW Joaquin, my friend....I'm in shock!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
This is so nice, your smurfplace is unbelievable :roll:

And your Spanish friend I really want to meet to, he seems so nice.
Hug you soon

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:06 am
Fantastic to hear about your meeting, Joaquin....will Jon be going to the October fair with you? How long was Jon in town too? And like everyone else, I love how beautifully displayed your smurfs are. :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:54 am
Hi Joaquin, what a wonderful post to read. :-D

It is so good to hear you and Jon got to meet at your house and have time to talk about smurfs. :grinning:

I agree, it is lovely having other collectors visiting as it makes the hobby all the more special and to think it was just by chance you two met at the airport.

I love your cabinets too, your collection looks fabulous and it just shows how much you love your smurfs too. You have very very good taste. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:55 pm
Great to hear you had a nice catch up with your new smurfy mate, Joaquin :D

I love how you have your collection displayed :shock: Looks wonderful! :cheers:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Oprime » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:39 am
Beautiful display Joaquin! Have you posted more photos anywhere by any chance? Are those boxes on top of the shelves assembled from plexi glass?

Nice!

P :cheers:
SCU Finland>>Smurfs display
Ei leiki, ei pelleile!

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:07 am
Awwwwwwww great to see you again, Joaquin and Jon,

wow Joaquin, I wish I had as much space for your cuties as you have. :smitten: You have a wonderful collection and the displays are beautiful. :D :love:
Page 1 of 1

Login