Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 5
Postby HollandSmurf » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:39 pm
Hello, my name is Ingrid, and I'm from the Netherlands.
I collect smurfs since I'm 4 years old.
My aunt has some smurfs and I like to play with them. On a fair in Utrecht my mum buy some smurfs and a house for me.
Since then I collect smurfs. In a cupboard on the wall they stand.
I have found this nice forum, and like to join me, it's a really nice forum!
Greetz,
Ingrid

Postby Pitufo » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:42 pm
Hi, Ingrid!!!!!!!!!Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!Do you collect since you were 4 y-o????But how many years have been you collecting???? :) :) :) :) :)

Hope to see you here really often!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:44 pm
Hello Ingrid,

Welcome to the forum. I am so glad that you have found us. :-D

It would be great to hear more about your smurf collecting - since the age of 4!!!!!! What a long time! I expect you have got some great smurfs.

I am also glad that you made it to the smurf fair. What did you buy? I hope to go next year. :D

Best smurfy wishes

Sharon
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Tojo » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:52 pm
Hi Ingrid & :welcome:

I've only been collecting for about 3 years but already I'm hooked :) I was at the fair too & had a fantastic time buying smurfs & meeting other forum members. I probably bumped into you too without knowing it whilst trying to find the best bargains :)

Do you have pictures of your smurfs? We like seeing other people's collections here. I like to be made jealous too :) :) I haven't got nearly as many smurfs as I'd like too:(

:cheers:
tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby HollandSmurf » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:04 pm
I don't have many smurfs, I think round the 150, because sometimes we buy a smurf on a market. The last time my mum and I are started to collect real, we search everywhere for smurfs. My cousin and the sister of my mum (an other aunt) are collect them to. My cousin is a really smurf fan too now. Last sunday, 14th, I was with my cousin on the smurf fair in Brussel, we bought some new smurfs there. It was really nice. Tomorrow I'm gone make some pictures of my collection.
Greetz,
Ingrid
(My English is a not well, because I'm dutch)

Postby Tojo » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:14 pm
Your English is just fine Ingrid :-D :-D It's 1000% than my Dutch :) I can understand Dutch sometimes but only when it's written.

I'm a British person living in Germany & the Dutch language is something in between, sort of. I learnt French at school so could understand quite a lot of what what said in Brussells but the Flemish was wierd :-D I wish I could speak Flemish too.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:16 pm
Hi Ingrid, welcome aboard. :welcome:

Good to hear you were at the fair last week,i hope you enjoyed it as much as we all did. :-D

Yes please, we always love seeing different smurfs collection, so some pics would be fab. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby FlamingO » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:30 pm
Hi Ingrid :hiya: Welcome to the forum :welcome:

What fun to have other members of your family enjoy smurfs too :-D

Look forward to seeing some pictures of your collection :D

Bye for now :cheerz:

Postby HollandSmurf » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:34 pm
I did liked it very much! I have bought really nice new. But I have a question, I have a house of Bully, made from soft plastic, it is a yellow house, and a orange roof, it's one piece. Is it a real smurf house? How many smurfs did you have? And can you show some pictures of your collections?
Greetz,
Ingrid

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:41 pm
Hi Ingrid, yes it is a real smurf house. The ones we normally see are made by Schleich but this one was made by Bully. :-D

Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby HollandSmurf » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:46 pm
Thank you, It's a really weird house, i find. How long did you collect the smurfs now? And what was yours first smurf?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:47 pm
:welcome: Ingrid

I am glad you have found us and it is great that you have been to the fair

I am looking forward seeing the pictures of your collection :hiya:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby HollandSmurf » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:11 pm
Thank You SmurfySmurf!
Did you have got a big collection?
Ingrid :hippy:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:18 pm
Honestly...I am not sure...I'd say about average :-?

I probably had around 150 smurfs like you when I joined the forum and this number has steadily increased in the last 18 months or so.. :D very very very steadily...but I never counted my smurfs so I couldn't say how many I have :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby HollandSmurf » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:40 pm
I maybe stand soon in the paper of my region. They have a heading about foragers/collectors. You can mail them about your collection of about a collection of someone else and my aunt has mailed about the collection of my cousin and mine!
When it stand in the paper I will show the advertisement here!
Ingrid :hippy:

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:42 pm
:welcome: to the forum Ingrid :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Michelle » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:03 am
Hi Ingrid,

Nice to have you around!
Did we meet eachother Sunday? I think so but I'm not sure :-?
I'm glad you like this forum and please put your advertising here, I can read every single word of it, I'm from Belgium :-D

So if you want to know something just ask!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:47 am
Hello Ingrid, :welcome:

It is good that you have joined us, please ask anything you want to, we are all here to learn and enjoy our smurfs ! It is nice you can share your smurf collecting with your family too :D

Pictures would be great if you can, have fun here :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:13 am
Welcome to the forum Ingrid :D

I have also been to the fair in Utrecht with fellow forum member Christy earlier this year which was pretty cool and I really liked seeing the Netherlands...it's a nice place in the world I think.

Your English is very good and I am sure it will get even better the longer you join us here talking about smurfs.

I started collecting about 4 years ago on 21st October 2003 so I have not been collecting long but I did also have quite a few smurfs when I was a child that went missing about 10 years ago so I had to start again.

I hope you like the forum and good luck with adding more smurfs to your collection.

Dyar

Postby southernyacht » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:55 am
Hi Ingrid :hiya:

Welcome! Hope you have a good time here & look forward to seeing pictures of your collection.
Cathy x :cat:
Page 1 of 5

Login