Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 2 of 6

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:21 am
Halloween is not a big thing here in Australia but in the small community I live in they do it. They put a flyer in our letterbox each year telling us when they will do it (They tend to use the weekends not the actual night). It was on last night. If you want the kids bothering you then you put your porch light on, if you don't you leave it off. Its a good system as kids don't really trick on the night they just go for the treats at the houses that will give them some. I'm surprised at the amount of kids that are out though without any parents...bit scary in this day and age to let your kids out alone at night.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby hfos » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:18 pm
I'd like to enter this one, my ninth smurf is a zombie supersmurf!

Not 100% happy with the picture yet, I'm playing with different setups & lighting techniques..!

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:39 pm
Now that is one smurf I'd be afraid of owning - good job, Robin :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:26 pm
Ouch...that looks like it would hurt :(

That's really funny but also very well done. It's a great choice for a zombie smurf.

:D :D :D :D :D

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:16 am
Very scary!!!! :) :) :) :D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:24 am
Great entry Robin, very scary! :scared:

I love the detail on the jar behind him as well. :clap:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby hfos » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:45 am
Great entry Robin, very scary! :scared:

I love the detail on the jar behind him as well. :clap:
Thanks! The jar was actually as much work as the smurf itself (well, almost) as I went to the trouble of custom designing a complete label of which you only see a small bit in that picture. I'm thinking of adding a bit more detail to the whole thing actually, so I might update the picture :-D .

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:13 pm
WOW! I thought the jar was real :shock: lol
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:09 pm
hi! VERY NICE !! I love his bumpy skin too!

so creepy!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Tamtam » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:17 pm
Good job Robin! I'm still thinking of my entry.

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:36 am
My entry... enjoy

A scene from sleepy hollow.. aaarrgghh its the headless horse schlumpf.
First is a dark and forebodingly eary image where the ghostly image appears to the viewer..

Next we turn on the lights and find its just our local friendly goulish smurfs up to mischief again.

We then see a happy scene where the other goulish smurfs come out, greet and accept their new play mate. Such a warm and happy scene.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:39 am
Amazing work Daryl :D

Did this take along time to do? It's certainly very impressive...but then again, we wouldn't expect anything less from you by now.

Postby Rachel » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:52 am
Brilliant Daryl, you have been busy. Some scary smurfs in there and as a whole scene looks fab. :clap: :scaredy:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:05 am
:shock: :shock: :shock:

very clever! and so nice to see all those scary smurfs! I love what you did to the soccer smurf and the head less one!

all three are super! I hadn;t thought of Sleepy Hollow as a idea! that is

also a great one for Scleich!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:05 pm
thanks for the positive feedbacks folkes.. its helps fuel my craziness :-)
it took three days of work to get the headless horse schlumpf done, although most of that time is waiting for glue and paint to dry and I was doing 9 other smurfs at the same time.. also i had been gathering resourses and planning things since the weekend.

I now have grand total of ten new additions to photograph and post up to the website when i get a moment. that makes for 97 pimped smurfs!!! another few months and i'll have more customised smurfs than new generation ones ;-S :eek: my photography skills aren't the best so i may have to schedule some time re fixing up and photographing so of the ones I have previously finished. arrgh the life of a smurf pimper is never an easy one. i sometimes wonder if i have broken all the international laws on copyright yet or if i still have a few more to go :D my work with smurfs is never finished (not unless i get sued!).

Does anyone else listen to music and then start humming it to themselves using smurf talk and changing the lyrics to be about our wee blue friends.. or should i be getting out more?

adios smurfios

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:27 pm
Does anyone else listen to music and then start humming it to themselves using smurf talk and changing the lyrics to be about our wee blue friends.. or should i be getting out more?

adios smurfios
Er yes i do that all the time inactual fact i was doing it not more than an hour ago. :) :) Its fun to change the words to iclued smurfs. :D Unless we are both sad and need to get out more??????????LOL :) :) i Like your smurfy creations they look great. :D I was going to do a zombie or a headless horsesmurf but i dont know weather i should now they have been taken. :-?
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:31 pm
Hi Steve
You could try any one of the adams family or a weresmurf? (probably look more like a teddy bear than a werewolf) i was going to do a trick or treate smurf but smurf with gargamel mask seemed to have that covered and then i thought of a smurf carving a pumpkin into a gargamel head but again the pumpkin theme has been done already. smurf from the black lagoon? or any monster movie (excluding monsters inc), orc smurf (hard to imagine) ... we haven't seen a gargamel for a while and no one has done a goblin or troll from the tv shows. :-? or you could do an existing one.... although the 2006 set already has some of the main bases covered (smurfzilla, vampire witch smurfinstein etc). still just some ideas.....

la lalah la lah ....."gonna have to face it your addicted to smurf".... :lol:
Daryl

Postby Brainy's Babe » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:50 pm
Wow! Those are really great!!!

You've all got better ideas than me :( :-D :cheers:
I'm just baking my clay smurf now, wish I could say it was as good as the other enteries but I've had fun making it. :D

Pics soon.

*looks again at zombie and headless smurfs* Wow!
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:01 pm
Welcome to the bord Brainy's Babe. :D another uk member woo hoo. Feel free to join in with all the rest of us here in our ever growing comunity. :D Were are you from in the uk?? Just being nosey. :D

Postby Brainy's Babe » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:09 pm
Welcome to the bord Brainy's Babe. :D another uk member woo hoo. Feel free to join in with all the rest of us here in our ever growing comunity. :D Were are you from in the uk?? Just being nosey. :D
:hiya: Be as nosey as you like :D I'm from Birmingham (hoping to pick up some smurfs at the nec later this month!)

Wheee, me halloween smurf is finished and ready for painting, so I'm in a good mood :cheers:
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.
Page 2 of 6

Login