Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 2 of 3

Postby bwalters » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:43 pm
No I got the Tag Athon figures at bigbadtoystore.
Mr Bill

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:24 am
Love the Tag Athon figurines. :smitten:

Postby bwalters » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:15 am
Someone told me last night that Walmart just got the Grab ems. I have not gone there yet, but I will.
Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 pm
Someone told me last night that Walmart just got the Grab ems. I have not gone there yet, but I will.
Our Walmart hasn't gotten any smurfs yet!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 am
The only thing my walmart had the last time I went was a meet smurfette book and a tshirt. No cereal ever made it's way up here and I have not been back in awhile to check on the soaps. I did ask someone if they will get smurf stuff and the toy guy looked at me like I grew another head. Hope it changes.
Also if you think about it christmas is right around the corner (for marketing anyway) and maybe smurfs will be the new must have toys.. I know the plush are selling out like crazy and target shelves are picked clean of the smurfs (at least around here) Let's keep our little blue fingers crossed!
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 pm
Well My Walmart now has the two packs but just Papa and Clumsy, and Gargamel and Azreal. They also had Benies both large and small.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:34 pm
I keep checking the walmart here but nothing yet. Maybe when they start getting their Christmas stuff in.....which is usually before Halloween :) :)

Postby bwalters » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:57 am
Hi Everyone; I finally got all 9 Suave products. Here is a pic. Don't ask me to tell you that I got the tamer at Target. I won't tell you.
Image[/img]
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 pm
:) :) :) :)

I found mine at Walmart :nahnah:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:21 pm
I Guess you have all nine too. Thats the one that has eluded me. Now that you sent me the one's I was missing, I see them everywhere. :) :) :)
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:20 pm
Isn't that how it always goes? :) :) :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:32 pm
Yes it is. I was going to buy you a couple of the Tamers, but I figured you would find them and I was right. :) :) :)
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 pm
Still haven't found the camera or cellphone at Walmart, but I did find those at the register today. They are lipgloss..and a bit expensive ($2.47) but I got a couple anyway :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:24 pm
interesting lip gloss. I take it the heads screw off so it's like a cup and not a tube? did not see those when I went yesterday, but was surprised to find the gomu erasers in the toy section.
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:40 pm
Hi Gerda; Did they have more than one diffrent package of them or were they all the same?
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:50 pm
they only had one package, and robert checked on a different walmart and they too only had one, by the looks of it they came in a box where only one smurf was in it because it looked as though they had just put them all out (they had other gomu erasers and the row was full)
but to answer your question, they are both the same. I'm waiting to find at least one more before opening up one as I want one mint in box and I had to give one up to sean. :???:
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:13 pm
Thanks Gerda; I will have to check my store for the Lip gloss and the erasers. I already have 4 packs of the erasers, but I will look anyway.
Mr Bill

Postby Wandy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:10 pm
I found the lip gloss also today :-D but not the erasers

Wandy :witch:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:58 am
I'll have to check at walmart for these...wish they would get some of the toys in though...still waiting for series two of the Jakks figures (I know I can get them online...but with the fact the figures sold fairly well I'm hoping we will see them in stores too)

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:59 am
OH on a side note Kmart has started carrying the toys, but nothing we haven't seen
Page 2 of 3

Login