Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby pekkelien » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:00 am
last week i bought a moonstone
today it got again 4 :)

Postby Raresmurf » Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:13 am
moonstone?

Postby Fram » Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:22 am
A stone from the moon set.

I hope :)

"Real" moonstones (Apollo XI etc.) are illegal to trade and all those offered on eBay e.a. are fake.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:08 am
Oops...I traded mine for a Big Mac with the manager of the local Maccas......the things you sell when you're hungry....I should of haggled for a hot apple pie and a large coke as well......bugger

Dyar

Postby pekkelien » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:23 pm
:)

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:47 pm
LOL!!!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:27 pm
oops a gall stone?
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:59 am
Speaking of stones.....when I was at school the deputy principal was named Mr Stone.....and my English teacher became so angry and flustered during class that she said to my friend and fellow annoying classmate that she should send him up to Mr Caine to get stoned :eek: ......I unwisely offered to volunteer after her outburst was suddenly cut short.

:pleasehelp:

She was the same teacher that nearly cut my wrists to shreds with a thick ruler one day....she just had enough of me and told me to wait outside.....next thing she followed with a thick ruler and told me to hold out my hand. Then she proceeded to whack me with this ruler but the funny thing was that she kept missing my hand and was hitting anything remotely connected to my hand and I was laughing at her which made her try to hit harder and for longer...lol...I still came back in the class laughing at her and suggested next time a cricket bat might help her.....I don't think I was ever her favourite student...especially since she was dating one of the year 12 (year 12 is the final year in high school...I was in the year 7, first year of high school at the time) and she threatened to get the year 12 boys to beat me up

:helpsign:

She never did though and I saw her and that guy from year 12 about 2 years ago and they are still dating 16 years later....good for them. :D

Dyar

Postby pekkelien » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:12 am
:)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:01 pm
Geez Dyar, you have some wacky teachers out east. I'm surprised she didn't get sacked. We certainly aren't allowed to date students or whack kids (no matter how cute or annoying they are!)

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:38 am
Well teachers dating students was something I could of threatened her with as that is a no go zone but this also happened 18 years ago when I was 12 and they were still legally allowed to use physical punishment on kids....I received the cane/ruler about 4 times that year just to make sure I wouldn't forget what it was like....one time I got the cane for hitting a a student in the face with an orange I threw...the student threw it at me first as a joke and missed, so I oicked it up and threw it back at him and it was a lucky shot...or unlucky I suppose because a teacher witnessed me throwing it and straight away sent me out of the room...he didn't say a word besides "stand here" (outside his office)..."come in here"....where he pulled out the cane and for about 10 goes just missed my fingers which I think was for intimidation....he then clipped my finger tips a few times saying "those don't count".....before giving me a few good whips of the cane....boy that was fun. The thing is though...your hand goes numb after a while and you don't feel the pain.....I would of preferred the cane compared to detention as the cane was a quicker punishment.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:08 am
HI~!

that sounds bizarre!

its illegal here in Canada to hit a student. You would have had a lot of fun here! hehehhe they wouldn't do anything.. just give you the day off!@
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:22 am
I can remember the Headmaster of my Junior School giving me karate chops on the back of my neck for losing a school badge, it was horrible, I was only about 10 at the time. :(
Page 1 of 1

Login