Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:07 pm
Please click the links below to be taken to the corresponding thread about the super smurfs (and) boxes

Super smurf boxes

Super smurf box report (anno 2006)
This is a general overview of the boxes available until 2006

Super smurf boxes for each smurf
A list of the box each supersmurf is/may be available in

Super smurf in their corresponding box
Ever wondered which super smurf marking/release goes with which box? This thread should help you get a pretty good idea

SuperSchlumpf Boxes
An overlook of the boxes that have SuperSchlumpf printed on one side and Schtroumpf A Schtroumpf on the other side

SuperSchlumpf/Smurf boxes
German boxes sold after 1983

SuperSmurf boxes from W.Berrie
The super smurf boxes released for the US market (not the applause boxes)

Polkadot Boxes
An overlook and timeline of the Polkadot boxes that have been released
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:10 pm
I will make a different thread for each super smurf (much like the one for the PVC smurf) so that it won't be too confusing :D.

Please feel free to post any threads about boxes that aren't added yet. Please keep in mind that those threads should be a guide and not just a question or discussion thread. I will add them to the first post in this thread so that they are all together and easy to find for collectors who are looking for a reference :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login