Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 3
Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:18 am
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:52 am
Hi Maureen

I know what you mean.
Hope they look better on the big screen ............

Tintin

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:09 am
I know I'll be getting the Schleich one cause they fit into the collection, but doubt I'll be getting these... unless I get them as a gift.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:07 pm
Hmmm. The smurfs are sort of ok I spose but Gargie & Az are just awful :x

I quite like the bridge.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:10 pm
That Gargamel looks kind of scary to me! :shock:

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:30 pm
I went and checked out the site, wow those prices are really high! Now Gargie is really scaring me! I don't know if I'll get a set if they cost 64 bucks!

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:12 pm
That's what I thought Norma! :-D They're growing on me I have to admit but I hope those prices are wong! :eek:

Postby steveparkes » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:27 am
I know Gargie & Azreal are supposed to be mean..but they just look plain EVIL!!!!! :shock:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby southernyacht » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:29 am
This is the stuff of nightmares......... :shock: :scared:

......but I bet I end up getting them anyway :)
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Tojo » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:27 am
On my way home from the night shift I went to the newsagents at the train station & on the counter they had this chap. He was expensive I think at €5,90 but I got him anyway. When I left the shop & walked around the corner they had more of them in the window as well as plush smurfs for €15 or €16 & the window was also decorated with a film poster & the Toonfish kino special album :-D

Life is smurfing up :-D
Attachments
Jakks Grouchy back.jpg
Jakks Grouchy back.jpg (102.31 KiB) Viewed 6125 times
Jakks Grouchy front.jpg
Jakks Grouchy front.jpg (93.22 KiB) Viewed 6125 times
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby baboune » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 pm
Hi!

Here are two new packs found this week in ToysRus store around here in Quebec, Canada....

Cheers from Quebec, Canada :cheers:

Baboune
Attachments
2011.08smurfs.jakks.4packs.jpg
2011.08smurfs.jakks.4packs.jpg (106.95 KiB) Viewed 6058 times

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:28 pm
Interesting that they don't have the French writing on them like other Jakks Pacific packages from Canada do :D

Have to admit...I broke down and got me those as well...I ordered both for a friend of mine..got two of the same, and obviously had to get the other one as well...just to complete the set..for my friend...and for myself :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby baboune » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:40 pm
Hi Maureen,

Yes I've noticed the lack of french as well...

At the bottom of the pack it's written "contient 4 figurines" and also the warning marking is also biligual and there's a bit of french on the back as well, but I'm really surprised that the word "schtroumpf" doesn't appear anywhere on the package...

Also, have you noticed the way the're packed.... if you want thw whole set of six main figures from the movie, you have to buy both cylinders plus a 2 pack to get brainy smurf! :banghead:

This last month has been expensive for me and I assume many other smurfs collectors....

Cheers from Quebec, Canada! :cheers:

Baboune

Postby bradley » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:47 am
Just saw this on ebay!!! Talking Gargamel plush! Anyone found one of these? I want, hehe. According to the listing he says "MUST HAVE SMURF!", "NOT SO FAST GOODY BLUE SHOES" & "YES, YES I AM A GENIUS!" Says TRU exclusive. Dont know what size plush.

Image[/img]

Also noticed someone selling the Brainy & Grouchy beanies, so these must be coming out soon as well.

Postby bradley » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:57 am
just found him added to the TRU website as well as a talking Clumsy.

The Talking Smurf Plush - Gargamel says 11 unique phrases from the major motion picture The Smurfs. This item is available only at Toys R Us.

The Talking Smurf Plush - Clumsy says 11 unique phrases from the major motion picture The Smurfs. This item is available only at Toys R Us.

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 am
Hey Brad, I just got both of these this week...Gargy is just creepy but Clumsy is the cutest plush I've ever seen. They don't say what is printed on the box actually. Clumsy says "I'm so late", "Oh so sorry guys", and "who's clumsy now?". Gargy says "Not so fast goody blue shoes", "Aaaaaaaaarggggg it's Gargamel!". I can get these for you if you like...$19.99 each. I can give them to Moey since I know she's getting a package ready for you too :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 am
Clumsy looks cute, and I don´t normally like plush smurfs. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:30 pm
I have also bought them, but not here yet. Should come tomorrow.
Mr Bill

Postby bradley » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:07 pm
Hey Brad, I just got both of these this week...Gargy is just creepy but Clumsy is the cutest plush I've ever seen. They don't say what is printed on the box actually. Clumsy says "I'm so late", "Oh so sorry guys", and "who's clumsy now?". Gargy says "Not so fast goody blue shoes", "Aaaaaaaaarggggg it's Gargamel!". I can get these for you if you like...$19.99 each. I can give them to Moey since I know she's getting a package ready for you too :D
Maureen is already onto it for me. thanks anyway. Very excited about getting all these plush soon (thanks Maureen). What size is Gargamel? He does look creepy but is awesome! Can't wait to see him. I think he might be a rare one to get a hold of being a TRU exclusive. Those previous Gargamel & Azrael beanies were rare. Still haven't got those yet.

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:43 pm
What size is Gargamel?
Gargamel and Clumsy are the same size -- they look a lot bigger on the TRU website but are only about 12 inches when standing (not sitting in box)....when you get all the TRU plush, Brad...they are about the same size as the medium plush online ($12.99 ones) :D
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 3

Login