Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 2 of 4

Postby Pitufo » Thu May 14, 2009 8:23 am
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

THNKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby André » Thu May 14, 2009 8:47 am
Happy birthday!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party: :party:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :grouphug2:
:grouphug2: :grouphug2:

Postby JT » Thu May 14, 2009 12:01 pm
Happy happy fifth Anniversary, Blue Cavern and all members !!!!!
:cheers: JT

Postby FlamingO » Thu May 14, 2009 12:40 pm
''Happy 5th Anniversary, Blue Cavern :wave: ''
A great place to chill :cheerz: :smurf: :thumbsmurf: Wish we were all some place partyin' :hi5: :party: :cheers:

Postby Bookworm » Thu May 14, 2009 1:00 pm
Happy Birthday Blue Cavern!
Matt

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Thu May 14, 2009 1:33 pm
Happy anniversary Blue Cavern... I guess that means the smurfs were 46 years old when you started.. it must be all that plastic surgery that keeps them looking young. :)

:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:party: :world: :party:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:

Postby barrufet » Thu May 14, 2009 1:55 pm
From Barcelona:
Happy 5th Anniversary, Blue Cavern !!
:thanks2: :smurfwave: :bday: :happybirthday: :balloons: :cheers: :D :carrots:
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby Simon X » Thu May 14, 2009 2:04 pm
:smurfwave: :smurfwave:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUE CAVERN!!! :smurfwave: :smurfwave:

Of course it is the best board existing and without it smurf collecting would only be half that great! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Postby southernyacht » Thu May 14, 2009 2:15 pm
Congratulations! :cheers:

Where has the time gone? :-? :) :) :)
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Rachel » Thu May 14, 2009 2:33 pm
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:

Hi all, I thought I just had to say a big hi and of course congratulations to Blue Cavern. THE smurfing community of the world!!!

WOW, I cannot believe it has been five years. I had such a shock when I got the email this morning. Sorry I really haven't been around, music is going mad, I have my final assessments tomorrow for my teacher training course and life just keeps getting more hectic.

Hope you guys are all well and I am so happy to see this place thriving and so full of fun and friendships. Maybe when life calms down a bit I can catch up with a few of you, I do miss you all.

Smurf On Guys, keep the world blue.................... :twirl:

Rachel xxxxxxxxx

:cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu May 14, 2009 3:26 pm
Happy aniversary!!!!!!!!!! :happybirthday:

thanks to all involved for creating & mantaining this forum!
And of course thanks to all users, by making this a forum worth visit more than once a day! :cheers: :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby muddy » Thu May 14, 2009 5:59 pm
Happy Birthday............. :cheers:

Postby stampysmurf » Thu May 14, 2009 7:25 pm
Happy Anniversary to a wonderful bunch of people!!! :cheers:

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Thu May 14, 2009 9:50 pm
Happy 5th Anniversary Blue Cavern!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri May 15, 2009 12:37 am
@Rachel: Great that you replied to the anniversary thread. :D I wish you the best of luck for your final assessments. :fingers: I know you'll pass them. :D

Postby schtroumpfette » Fri May 15, 2009 1:34 am
Happy Birthday :wave: :switch: :party: :bday: :carrots: :cheerleader2: :balloons:

Postby SmurfingH » Fri May 15, 2009 3:46 am
The new banner looks ace! :-D Well done Moey!! I mean, Admin Smurf!! :) :) :hug:

Postby Pickle Smurf » Fri May 15, 2009 10:53 am
Happy Anniversary, like Rachel I can't believe where the time has gone to!

Thanks to everyone for their support in getting the forum off the ground in the early days. A particular thank you to Dyar whose comical posts kept a lot of people coming back to the forum in the early days, I do believe this made a big difference to the success of the forum combined with Rachel's expertise and creativeness. I know many people logged in each day just to see Dyar's latest posts, whether they liked smurfs or not, because they were often so funny.

Other things that come to mind are David's crazy experiments with Rockets, Fram's fantastic knowledge and Attom's beautiful works of art. Staci and Steve were always a fantastic support working behind the scenes with the admin stuff.

There is obviously an awful lot of work being done by the new members of the admin team, the forum seems to be getting better and better.

And of course, it is the members who make this a special place, I've made some really good friends through this forum as have many people on here. Raising a virtual glass of smurfberry juice to everyone, you are lovely people. :cheers:

Postby Michelle » Sat May 16, 2009 1:08 am
How great can life be????
When you are a real smurfer and you are a memeber of the Blue Cavern!

How do you know more about smurfs, and you have no smurfer around you????
On Blue Cavern!

How will you meet some people who have the same strange feelings about smufs????
Blue Cavern shows you where to go!

How is it possible to have friends all over the world????
Thanks to Blue Cavern!

How do you get a reaction of the 2 creators in one topic????
Keeping Blue Cavern alive!

Thank you all for your friendship and your help, I'm so proud to be a memeber here....

Let's go to an other 5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby agent smurf » Sat May 16, 2009 12:02 pm
I agree with Michelle 80%. Happy Anniversary Blue Cavern!
:hi5:
Page 2 of 4

Login