Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Admin Smurf » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:43 pm
From time to time, the moderators of this forum review the layout of the forum to determine if a new section is needed or an old section is no longer needed.

We have noticed that the International section is no longer used and have decided to delete it.

We will be deleting the International section over the weekend, and wanted to give you advance notice. If there are any threads in it that any of you think should be saved, please feel free to let us know, as we can easily move them to another section.

I hope everybody will understand our decision and nobody will take offense. We love how international this forum has become over the years, so deleting the International section is not intended to be a slight to the majority of our members, whose mother tongue is not English. It simply is a reflection that this particular section has not been used in months/years :D

Postby Pitufo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:58 pm
I know we shouldn´t answer here, but there is a thread at that section taht it is really special for me. But you can delete it because I have just copied and keep it. It is a thread where I really felt stupid. The guy who was talking is the greatest lier I have seen at this forum jajajajajaja

Sorry!!! :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:54 pm
You've made me curious...which one is it? And if we can keep the thread for you :winks:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:23 am
@Joaquin: That sounds interesting. :) :) Mind if you could mention the thread, you're refering to? :) :)

Postby lobo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:14 am
Ha,ha, Joaquin!!!
:)
We want to know
Postby paolo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:52 pm
We have noticed that the International section is no longer used and have decided to delete it.
Well done! :cheers:
Page 1 of 1

Login