Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:14 pm
This week I finally found out how to update the gallery and was very very excited about it :)

I already spoke with Steve and Carlos who both graciously gave me permission to display their fabulous creations in the gallery and I plan on updating it this weekend with their pictures.

As you know, the gallery has not been updated in about two or three years now, and there is lots of catching up to do. If there is a picture that you think belongs in there, please feel free to send me the picture via pm or e-mail. Going thru every link in this forum will take me more time than I have, so any help is highly appreciated :D

I promise, one day I will also find out how to animate avators...but that may take another two years :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:05 pm
That's great news Maureen. I'll look forward to seeing their creations there in due course :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:02 am
Fab news Moey!! :) :)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:10 am
looking forward to seeing the updated gallery. :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:02 pm
Pages 8 and 9 of the Homemade creations are updated :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby lobo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:27 am
GREAT!! I love it!!
Thanks

Postby smurf68 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:26 am
How do you post in the gallery?

smurf68

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:58 am
Only Administrators can post the gallery. It's because the gallery is on a different server to save space on the forum.

We don't post every picture in the gallery (actually haven't updated the gallery in months or even years) but if you have a picture you would like me to add, send me a pm with the picture :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:15 am
I'm delightened to read to that. Carlos and Steve are very talented and deserve that space. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login