Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 2 of 2

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:25 am
I don't think sea changes are offered although I can completely understand wanting to be just like me :fish: LOL
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:19 pm
News from Target is that they couldn't get anymore of the Vol 4 & 5 in from their other stores besides the 3 DVDs that they had.....but I may just order them from the website if I can't find them......but I will try a few more places as they can't be that hard to find.

Personally, I am not sure they tried that hard to find them so I may try more Target stores as well.

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:02 am
I will have volumes 6 & 7 for everybody off lay-by and at my house this week but I cannot afford to buy volumes 4 & 5 for everybody (12 DVDs) as well due to being broke at the moment. I am very sorry for not being able to get them all but getting all 25 DVDs was more than I can afford at this moment in time.

What I need to know is....do people still want me to send them the volumes 6 & 7 this week or would you prefer me to cancel the lay-by?

It would be no problem at all for me to send vol 6 & 7 out this week as they are just about paid off but I would understand if this works out to be a bit useless for everyone since they would need to order volumes 4 & 5 themselves if they wanted to get them.

Once again I am very very sorry for not being able to afford what I said I would do but I did try to make this work out but it will now be beyond me.

Sorry guys

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:20 pm
Andrew,

Can you get all your money back if you send the whole lot back?

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:27 pm
As long as you can get your money back then cancel the lay-by please for mine. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:27 pm
Once I pay it off this week I can return them and get my money back for them all which would probably be a better option for all of you as you can then order all of the ones you want in one go.

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:51 am
Andrew,

Just to make sure, I will wait to make sure you got your money back before ordering mine, so let me know as soon as it's done.

Cheers,

David

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:19 am
No probs David :D

I will let you know this week.

Since Karen will be getting her own that means that I can return her 2 and fulfill Rachel's order of the 4 DVDs she initially wanted. I will do the same for others if other poeople decide to order them for themselves.

:cheers:

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:02 am
Just to make sure, I will wait to make sure you got your money back before ordering mine, so let me know as soon as it's done.
Hi David

I paid off the DVD lay-by for volumes 6 & 7 tonight and then returned them all and got the money back....so there's no problems relating to that now.

Dyar :D

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:20 pm
Cool! I'm glad it's sorted out! :D

I'll order mine shortly...
Page 2 of 2

Login