Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:46 am
I was just talking to Rach and she mentioned if I could get more of the Australian smurf DVDs for her (volumes 4-7) which is no problem of course....so we thought we should ask the others that got them before if they would be interested in getting the next 4 or even some of them. We could send a big smurfy DVD package to the UK like we did last time. If anyone is interested in doing this then just let me know and I will go and track them down as I haven't managed to get any besides the first 3 either so it will be a good excuse for me to catch up as well.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:57 am
Yes please :D

Postby steveparkes » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:35 am
I'd love some smurfy DVD's, but I wasn't in on the first ones..so I'll have to make do with my smurfy projector :) :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:03 am
I wouldn't leave you out Steve if you wanted some....I didn't mean to make it sound exclusive so just let me know as I am sure it would be no problems if you wanted to get some.

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:18 am
Yeap count me in Dyar! :D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby steveparkes » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:15 pm
Ooooh, thank you Dyar..you're a star :D :D :D :cheers: :cheers: :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:15 pm
So far we have:

Rachel
Karen
David
Steve P

I will go on the weekend probably tomorrow to lay-by them just to make sure I can get them put aside so we don't miss out on any.

If anyone else wants to join in then just sing out in the next 24 hours or so and I will put it altogether.

Postby Rachel » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:14 am
Thank You Dyar, you are a star. :star: :cheek:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:23 am
Thank You Dyar, you are a star. :star: :cheek:
Mrs Dyar thinks I'm kind of a star too....as she is always calling me a mon-star

:D Dyar :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:54 am
ok...I went to Kmart today and put the volumes 6 & 7 on lay-by today (6 each) for

Rachel
Karen
David
Simon & Lucie
Steve P
and for me

They were sold out of the volumes 4 & 5 but I went to Target where they only had 2 volume fours and 1 volume five. They said they will try to track down 6 each (vol. 4 & 5) for me on Monday from their other stores. I will let you know what Target comes back with but I am pretty confident that we will end up with the right amount of the volumes 4 & 5.

I should of done something about these much earlier but I guess I got side tracked with other problems and other smurfy things......but we will get there in the end.

Postby Rachel » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:32 am
Thanks Dyar, sounds like you have had a bit of a run around with these but I am sure I can speak for all of us when I say Thank You so much for sorting these out and we do appreciate what your doing. :hug:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:29 am
That's no problems Rach...thanks to you I am finally doing something about getting these for myself which I should of done when they first came out. It really is no effort on my behalf...and I like sending them over to you guys up there.

Postby steveparkes » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:02 am
THANK YOU DYAR

Thats fantastic..I'm so excited about seeing the lovely smurfs on DVD :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:41 am
I did see volume 1 at Kmart Steve...do you want me to grab that one as well?

The DVDs were $15.92 Aus each...with the ones at Target (volumes 4 & 5) being $15 each.....I saw the volume 1 at Kmart if you want me to pick that up as well then just let me know.

It's my pleasure to give something back for all of the entertainment and friendship you guys provide for me...so it's absolutely no problems at all to do this.

Postby steveparkes » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:42 am
WOW - yes please Dyar - that'd be fantastic..thank you SOOOOO much :D

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:38 pm
You are so cool Dyar!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

If you were a girly, I'd kiss you... but even with that tutu on, it doesn't quite make it for me... but nevertheless: Thank you!!!! :D

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:37 pm
If you were a girly, I'd kiss you... but even with that tutu on, it doesn't quite make it for me...
I think Graham would kiss him with or without that tutu :shock:

Hee hee hee J/K!
I'd kiss him with that tutu on!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:11 pm
What if I shave my legs David...would that help?

I will even take the tutu off for you Stace :)

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:31 am
Nah. You don't have yellow gills...

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:00 am
That is true David....I am thinking of having a sea change though to be just like Stace.....as I think she's been playing hard to gill......it's been so frustrating :banghead:
Page 1 of 2

Login