Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1

PMs

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:10 am
I've received several private messages through the forum from quite a few different people recently that I just haven't had time to respond to. I just wanted to say I am not ignoring people, I am just up to my eyes in stuff at the moment and I apologise for not always replying to messages. Obviously if they are regarding orders I will get back to you but I would just ask if people could please just bear with me when I don't always respond, it is nothing personal. It is simply because it is my busiest time of the year. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:15 pm
Hi K..just wanted to let you know that the Plastoys arrived this morning. I didn't get to open the box but will when I get home tonight. :D

Postby Brainy's Babe » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:10 pm
Don't worry, I guessed xmas would be a very busy time for those of us with a smurfs store :) :) :)

A parcel arrived fot me on tuesday but, I was at work. I'll be collecting it from the depo tomorrow.

I suspect it may be a couple of smurfettes... :woohoo:

Merry Xmas!!!!
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:42 pm
Oh good! I added something extra but I can't remember what now, LOL. :) :)

I am getting back in to the land of the living now. I think I could have looked good as the ninth Halloween smurf in recent days. :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:46 pm
I read the subject title and had no idea this had to do with Private Messages......just thought the "s" in the title was a typo in small case.

I will go away now

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:38 pm
I read the subject title and had no idea this had to do with Private Messages......just thought the "s" in the title was a typo in small case.

I will go away now
Good idea...not a good move getting in the way of women with PMS :angry:
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:51 pm
Good idea...not a good move getting in the way of women with PMS :angry:
I know what you mean....ya tend to get trampled :shock: ...and in all the wrong spots too :eek:
Page 1 of 1

Login