Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Brainy's Babe » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:55 pm
I'm not sure which section I should post this in.

I had an email notification of a new pm on this forum, except I don't seem to have anything new in my inbox :-?

This isn't important in itself, it's just in case someone did pm, I don't want to appear to be ignoring them.

Thanks for listening :-D :cheers:

Sorry for the world's most borring thread!
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:05 pm
It might be the person deleted the pm before you had time to read it. If it was in their outbox they would know you hadn't read it yet, if it is in their sent box then they know you have read it. So if they changed their mind about writing to you then they may have deleted it while it was in their outbox, this means you would have received the email but not the pm. Confused? :) :) :)

Postby Brainy's Babe » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:08 pm
Ah! No, that does make sense :)

Thanks, Karen :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:47 am
Oh...and all this time I thought you were just ignoring my marriage proposal. I was just about to take back the Brainy Glasses I had specially made for the wedding when I read your message above......I would give you an engagement ring but since you live far away I thought it would be cheaper to send you a PM instead as international calls are expensive.

Um.....just kidding of course Brainy's Babe.....I know I don't and never will compare to your Brainy. :(

Dyar

PS - I just sent you a PM Davina :wink:

Postby Brainy's Babe » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:36 am
:haha:

Silly smurf! :) :) :)

Page 1 of 1

Login