Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:33 am
Hi everyone

I realise the forum is having a few funny turns at the moment and has been up and down the past couple of days. Please be assured I am dealing with it but it is out of my hands other than moaning at my hosting company, so apologies for not replying to all the emails personally, I'm not feeling too well at the moment. I do keep checking it to make sure it is working so I will get on the case if it goes down again. Thanks for your patience. :D

Postby chesneysmurf » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:58 am
Yea! It's up for me at the moment. I've noticed when I've tried it the last 2 days it's usually down in the morning. Hope they get it fixed soon!
Lacey

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:00 am
Should be all okay now, just spoke to them again. :D

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:46 pm
Seems fine now Karen ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby hfos » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:56 pm
It didn't work for me this afternoon, so I had to do some actual work..! :angry:

Thanks, Karen..! :x

:D :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:46 pm
Yea! It's up for me at the moment. I've noticed when I've tried it the last 2 days it's usually down in the morning.
I think Syd & me have the opposite problem to Lacey. :-? :)...at least the forum is working. :D

Postby Margaret » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:54 pm
I did not realize how addicted to this form I was
intill yesterday morning and this morning when I
tried to check out the posts and could not get on
I keep begging my computer please please let me
on !!!

:cheers:
Margaret

Postby Tamtam » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:03 am
OMG, me too Margaret. I kept checking back every 10 minutes or so. :)

Postby Evensar » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:08 am
I know what you mean :)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:38 am
it went down and wouldnt work for me several times over the last couple of days but funny thing is some times it wouldnt work for me but at the same time it was working for others odd?? Glad your on the case Karen, :D and sorry to here you arnt feeling well :(
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:25 pm
It should all be working fine now. Something went wrong on the server which made all the domains on that server not work, they fixed that but then realised the subdomains were affected as well. The forum is a subdomain of www.bluecavern.com so that's why suddenly the front end was working and the forum wasn't. But now it should all be fine, I don't expect there to be any further problems related to this particular issue. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login