Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:02 pm
I received some very sad news this week from Val Long's son. Most people knew Val as Cybernannie on ebay, she was also a member of Bluetalk and Bluecavern. Val sadly passed away in November last year. I've asked for Val's son permission before posting this publicly. I know a lot of people knew Val through dealing with her on ebay over the years. I exchanged several emails with her over the past couple of years so feel very sad at this loss as I am sure many others will do as well.

Postby Rachel » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:27 pm
I was very sad to hear this news. Val was a lovely lady who, from what I understand, helped her son build up a very impressive collection. :rose:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:32 pm
I bought from Val a couple times, she was awesome to deal with and always had a nice email to write and a note in the package!! My prayers to her family.

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:23 pm
I didn't know Val personally but I have seen her id Cyberannie quite a bit on ebay. It is always sad to lose a smurfer. Her and her family are in my prayers as well.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby chesneysmurf » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:46 pm
That is so sad. I never spoke with her that I can recall, but prayers to her family!
Lacey

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:57 pm
Iwas saddened to hear that Val has passed away. I didn't really know her but it's always sad to hear that we have lost one of us.

I hope her family will be ok during this tough time

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:26 am
I was very upset to hear this karen..although I didn't know val personally I have seen her name. It's very sad when a smurfy person passes away. My thoughts and prayers to her family and friends
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Page 1 of 1

Login